Found this link on Facebook about loosing weight with Nigerian foods

Options

Replies

• Busyonkwe
    Busyonkwe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shaddy76 for the link. I just checked it out and found the information useful.
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, newbie here, is the group still functioning
  • omanwaije
    omanwaije Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, newbie here, is the group still functioning

Hey o😁 How things de go?
    I was searching for a challenge forum by a Nigerian and this was the result. Sadly it's not active anymore. I need a challenge to be on top of my food game😭 Been working out for 95mins every day this August..hard!... and also eating hard💔 the result; lose, gain I've just been bouncing back and forth. So I stopped weighing since 14th. I have no way to measure my food except by eyeballing it but I dont have a referral point as to what constitutes a cup of anything😔 weighing in this morning just killed my vibe to workout today..still holding out on it sha.. might still do it.. maybe. September has to be better. I want a noticeable reduction in size by December.. like "economy hard" reduction. I dont even eat junk anymore.. the cravings are non existent but you see rice ehh😫 I only take at most 2 slices of white bread since I discovered that Nibbles bread has like 108cals per slice. I now use that info for any bread no matter the brand. Note before I was using 70cals per slice, what a costly mistake. Indomie was just 1 superpack (120g) once this month. I dunno where I can get the standard measuring cups? A food scale would have been better but after checking all over the only ones available are those large ones meat sellers use. I'm tired of this weight, can I just move to the lower 80s🥺
  • omanwaije
    omanwaije Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Update: ended up doing 35mins tae bo today. Will set challenges for myself this September and will not use my fitness band. I think I might be becoming a bit obsessed with calories burnt, so I wont use it throughout next month. I will instead use this months stats as a baseline. Definitely going to be in the 70s before the end of the year. Hopefully.