juicing to lose weight

Options
chrissyfitter
chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Ok I have watched that movie several times (fat sick and nearly dead) and I just watched the 2nd one too. I am hearing alot about juicing along with your normal diet and it makes you loose weight. I am on a 1200 calorie a day diet although I go over by 100 hear and there. I have juiced once a day for just a couple days and am down 4 lbs. That seems fast I only have 10 lbs to loose. I'm going to keep doing my 1200/1300 calories a day along with juicing once and see where it leads. Anyone else who does some juicing or has and has noticed results let me know.

Replies

• reneescholtes77
    Options
    I am starting back juicing. I have to loose about 20lbs. I love juicing, except the color! Mine is always green, no matter what I add, but my vegetable is spinach. I want to tone my body as I am loosing weight. I am also on a 1200 calorie diet.
  • jkb06f
    jkb06f Posts: 7
    Options
    Are you juicing and replacing a meal with it or just enjoying it?
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    @reneescholtes77‌ add beets. They make your pee pink. (Poo too). :D

You tube reach4raw. Its a woman that's documenting her weight loss through juicing. I love her progress.

I don't have the patience to juice. Its such a mess. I'll do smoothies though. I think juicing is an excellent way to get nutrients. Our bodies tend to be so starved for them on a typical american diet. I feel so much better with real food.

@chrissyfitter‌ Your weight loss could be a diuretic effect.