Whole30

Options
I'm currently on day 8 oft whole 30, wondering if anyone else is doing a whole 30 right now?

Replies

• cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Nope, but there is a "Paleo Reset Group" if you are interested. Some are Whole 30, others have their own goals. community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101266-paleo-primal-reset-january-1st-2015
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already, join this reset group, its a great group, really supportive.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I made it to day 9 then slipped and am back on, I'm only going for a Whole 22 b/c of an event but I'm part of the reset group and it's fantastic. I feel great and I think it's working so go for it!!
  • lotekgirl
    lotekgirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 of the whole 30 and we have a group out there called "whole 30 starting january 2 2015" if you'd like to join!
  • sheilamoconnor
    sheilamoconnor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9. Feel great. Hoping to do whole45.
  • claydh
    claydh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am doing Round 2 Day 1. I just started today. Super excited!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yes! On day 15.
  • Quinnstinct
    Options
    I've had some falters but am basically on day 16 and I'm ending the 22nd so the end is in sight. I'm going to cook lots this weekend and grill with the nicer weather. After my weekend wine event I plan on going mostly W30 in my eating until vacation!!
  • kajulian
    kajulian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today is day 16 so far so good:)
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good to hear people are doing good. Anyone wanting to chime in with the group doing this can join up where we made a side group community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101266-paleo-primal-reset-january-1st-2015
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Back on track after three days away from home. Managed breakfast at the motel, but it was pretty awful. Egg patties and sausage patties from the food service industry. At least the oranges were real... The other meals were tournament food, delicious but definitely not on my list.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    9 more days! This is not nearly as difficult as I was hoping. Still, I feel like it's been a great experience.
  • mmnormand
    mmnormand Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was doing whole 30 but switched to the Primal 21 day challenge once I saw it on Mark Sisson's website. I think doing resets a couple of times a year will be very motivating. So far I'm doing great, day 9 for me.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Will the reset group make a page for February? I'm starting a whole30 2/1 but not currently doing one, so I don't want to join if they are already 20 days in!
  • Quinnstinct
    Options
    I'd love the reset group to have a February page, I'll be trying to stick pretty close to what I've been doing with a little more wiggle room for another 2-3 weeks and need you all!!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm down for a February reset page! :D
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I see no reason this cannot be done, plenty of people wanted to go 60 or even longer and many of us (like me) are only changing out a few things at the end of the month and will gladly roll this into the next month or two to help support anyone wanting to continue or start up.