Whats YOUR goal for September?!

Options
klandry0805
klandry0805 Posts: 17 Member
Leave your goals down below!

My personal goal is to get fit and lose around 30-50 pounds before I start college in the Police Foundations program

Replies

• uzmakhanawan
    uzmakhanawan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is lose to 50 pounds .. but initially setting small goals and keeping 20 pounds in mind ...
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 40kgs. I'm trying to get the girls from my gym to join me in a team to enter "miss muddy" a female only easier version of tough mudder.
    That is in August. By September I'm hoping to have lost about 30kgs
  • manitapatel
    Options
    Love to lose 45lbs by sept. Starting at 190lbs.
  • Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 65 pounds to reach my target weight! Have worked out that if I lose 2 pounds a week this should be achievable by September. Mmmm, we'll have to see about that!! I'm on 209 lbs at the moment! Ugh!
    We can do it!!!!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I still have 30kgs to lose, so far have lost 25kgs since I started with MFP in March 2014.
  • TriciannT
    TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would like to have lost 30 lbs.☺
  • mrskayswooley2013
    mrskayswooley2013 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    would like to be down to 150 by the 21st
  • Aksnipes17
    Options
    my goal by April is to be down 80lbs(eating healthy and working out with a trainer)
    by September I want to be able to run a mud run and as many 5ks as possible
    I want to be sitting at 140lbs and maintaining my weight
  • dbpgn
    dbpgn Posts: 1
    Options
    My goal...thus far is to lose 73 lbs before September. My daughter's sweet sixteen is in September. We are having a huge party for her and there will be many people I haven't seen in years. Also "of course" I want to live a more healthy life style. I have always been pretty much fit put once I left the city to move upstate in 2001, the weight crept up to 245lbs. I am currently 218lbs. I really really want to make this work. Never been on a support group.