Free online trainer/spin videos?

Options
Scudder76
Scudder76 Posts: 108 Member
Hiya,
Wondering if anyone has any favorite free online videos that you use for trainer/roller/stationary bike workouts? I've only been finding things that are OK-ish, but I don't find them all that engaging, and could use some suggestions.

Thanks!

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    have a look at the stuff on the GCN Youtube channel...

or maybe the CTXC channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/CTXCvideos/featured

• Scudder76
    Options
    Thanks, TBY.

Those are actually the two biggest sources I'd already seen. GCN's workouts seem well structured, but the energy level is best suited for a nursing home. And CTXC's music might come straight from summer nights at the Jersey Shore (or it just makes me feel old. Not sure there...)

But I refuse to pay for anything, so they'll have to do - mixed in with session of me just spinning along to period murder mysteries on Netflix.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Scudder76 wrote: »
    But I refuse to pay for anything

Are you from Yorkshire too?
    mixed in with session of me just spinning along to period murder mysteries on Netflix.

No, obviously not... You're paying for Netflix :lol:

• Scudder76
    Options
    cloggsy71 wrote: »
    But I refuse to pay for anything

Are you from Yorkshire too?
    mixed in with session of me just spinning along to period murder mysteries on Netflix.

No, obviously not... You're paying for Netflix :lol:

Ha! Connecticut Yankee, here, so similar. And the Netflix is shared, so I only pay half!
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ... GCN's workouts seem well structured, but the energy level is best suited for a nursing home. mixed in with session of me just spinning along to period murder mysteries on Netflix.

I've used the GCN spin videos that Paul Ryman leads and found them to give a hard workout if your follow his cadence and resistance instructions. I don't think they do these in for the nursing home! I can keep a Z3/Z4/Z5 HR no problem with these.