I made the jump!

Options
Took me a while, I put it off till the last minute. Nice to see so many familiar faces here. Let's keep the spirit alive!

Replies

• anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh Pam, what a wonderful post to wake up too. I am so glad you made it here because the missing you isn't going to be so hard anymore. I do have to say that the first time I saw your picture in your profile way back when, that I had to enlarge it because I thought I was looking at a teenager. Really Pam, the walk in Spain you and Jim took did you some good.

I am crying happy tears now, so glad you could make it.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see you here Pam! :D
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    :D:D:D You made me so so :D:D to see your smiling face Pam. As anewstart said I'm crying happy tears.
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam. I'm taking a break from copy/paste (trying to find as many of Sylvia's "Mama" posts as possible) and decided to pop in here to see what's going on. Good to see you.

I'm still on the fence about joining Facebook. That site scares me, but I really want to join the NM group over there.

I'm getting sleepy, I don't think I can hold out til midnight.

I better submit this...I've already lost it twice.
  • midge130
    midge130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I loved seeing Pam's face this morning too. I don't do Facebook either sannferris so I was glad that this was another option for the NM family.
    Today is a new day. :0)
  • Carole100
    Carole100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pam your face is beautiful. I was there to the bitter end (after 11P EST) and didn't want to let NM go. Now I feel we have a piece of it with us.
  • Pam_Ray
    Options
    Thanks every one, it's nice to see familiar faces. I was going to stay up and watch the lights go out at NM...but that would have been to painful. With that said let's all look forward to new adventures.
  • jeanniepeel
    Options
    Hi Pam! Glad to see you here!
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I happened to wake up last night at 11:50, so I HAD to get up and watch the computer screen as it changed over. All of that wonderful material will be greatly missed, but we have gained so much knowledge in our head and love in our hearts to get us through this.
  • jlhawki
    jlhawki Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam :)