NutriMirror Is No More

Options
mygnsac
mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
I just got this message when I went there...

funs10hoqkn2.jpg

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Replies

• sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I stayed up until 10:30 pm and then just couldn't stay awake any longer.

THEN...I woke up at 11:50 pm and got up to check the site. Watched it disappear at 12:01 am.
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sad day in our world today. I had finally had some sleep which is a good thing because I have an appt this morning. I saw at about 1:20 am (lucky to be ahead by 2 hours) my time that greasygal was looking for E28 pages to complete her time. She had only 10 days and she couldn't see anymore. I hopped to it and started saving from day 28 back and I was able to get all of the days she needs. Sadly I couldn't get all of the days and I would have liked to have had all 28 days to refer back to in the future. If any of you know greasy gals email I can send her what I saved. I hope she was able to save the first 10 days.

Anyway, I took the long way around here. I hustled and then my pages went to code so I knew it was no more. The tears of course are flowing because it was such a warm and inviting place to be.
  • mygnsac
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm sure glad we can still stay in touch! I knew it was coming but I was still shocked when it went down! :\
  • anewstart22
    Options
    Yeah, it's like the end we knew was coming but couldn't believe it was actually happening and then reality sets in. :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • anewstart22
    Options
    I wish I had someone to talk to here, hubby is gone so it is only me. :\
  • mygnsac
    Options
    It's only me too! Well, me and the dog, and he just wants to sleep. ;)
  • anewstart22
    Options
    This is what we get when we do a search for NM

NutriMirror is closed as of January 21, 2015.

We thank you for your support over the years. To keep in touch with friends you've made through NutriMirror, try Facebook's NM Family Page. To stay informed of any new initiatives from the creators of NutriMirror, be sure to follow Mike on Facebook.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    Duh! I said I am terrible at remembering names. This is horrible, I just saw that greasygal is one of my friends here, lol. I don't know why my recall is so bad but anyway I messaged her letting her know I saved what she needed.
  • Pam_Ray
    Options
    You should see this now. And there's a live link to follow Mike's author page so you can keep up with what he has going on.
    http://www.nutrimirror.com/error.php
  • sannferris
    Options
    I saw Greasysgal's post also and told her that I had saved E28. I don't know if she saw it, or if she had a chance to get my email off of it. I had left my email address on two of her other posts also, but haven't heard from her yet.

I used the logging of food and exercise, but mostly I loved the journal room, so this is nice that I still have you guys to chat with.
  • anewstart22
    Options
    sannferris wrote: »
    I saw Greasysgal's post also and told her that I had saved E28. I don't know if she saw it, or if she had a chance to get my email off of it. I had left my email address on two of her other posts also, but haven't heard from her yet.

I used the logging of food and exercise, but mostly I loved the journal room, so this is nice that I still have you guys to chat with.[/quote

You saved all of E28? Wow Ferris, I am so happy you did. I would like to get that from you if you don't mind?
  • greasysgal
    greasysgal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am here !!! I was already in bed looking at NM on my samsung galaxy tablet when I realized I hadn't saved the 10 - E28 days & there was no way to get the others that late. I couldn't even save those on my tablet....it would only save or email the link....not the page as written. If anyone has them I would really like them emailed (you can take your time). My email is: greasysgal@verizon.net. I, also, was watching the time tick by.....depressing. I will say, on a brighter note, that as I lay in bed I went back several years to look at my food logs (I wasn't good about logging every day - sporadic at best) but I could still see a big, definite improvement on the quality of food from 2009 'til now....Made me tear up to see the growth on paper....I could almost see all the light-bulb moments in my life thru my food log.
  • greasysgal
    greasysgal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just checked my emails....someone at NM (a Ray perhaps ?) had mercy on me in its final moments (2:50am EST) and sent me the whole E28 program in a 66 page email file.....yeah !!!!! Thanks for lookin' out !
  • sannferris
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm glad you got it. I just saw your comment and was glad to get your email address. I won't send the E28, but I do have TGIF with Kel.

Connie, I'll send you the E28.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    sannferris wrote: »
    I'm glad you got it. I just saw your comment and was glad to get your email address. I won't send the E28, but I do have TGIF with Kel.

Connie, I'll send you the E28.

Can you send me a copy too?
  • sannferris
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Absolutely!! I'll try it now, John's watching a basketball game so I have time.

Marcie, I had to come back and edit this...I can't find your email address. With all my lists, I don't have everything where it belongs.

shoot me an email so that your address will be in my system.
    saferris@q.com

Thanks
  • anewstart22
    Options
    greasysgal wrote: »
    Just checked my emails....someone at NM (a Ray perhaps ?) had mercy on me in its final moments (2:50am EST) and sent me the whole E28 program in a 66 page email file.....yeah !!!!! Thanks for lookin' out !

66 Pages? Wow, I would love to have that. I have been looking for my book but don't know what hubby did with it. I'll have to ask when we sit down to dinner because I want to refer back to it as much as possible.

• jandjkinghorn
    jandjkinghorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just tried to log on after a hiatus. I'm so sad NM is gone
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I just tried to log on after a hiatus. I'm so sad NM is gone

Glad you found us!
  • anewstart22
    Options
    Me too! I hope all lost NM people find us here.