Replies

• lexiluger
    lexiluger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Crystal
    6 '
    230 highest and current
    175 goal weight
    I'm a graphic designer retired derby girl mom wife u know all of that! I still love to skate but I need to make more time for myself and my physical fitness and health. I loved derby the group practices where the best. Former high school athlete When I workout I feel great when I don't not as much. I need support to get back to being myself again instead of worrying about everyone and everything else. Looking forward to this challenge .
  • lexiluger
    lexiluger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-24xfvuynywbi7u.jpg
    461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/ij/tdnxu2tw4jkr.jpg
    bcx7xcd6f4yj.jpg
    z31za2zulsyt.jpg
  • monmonxiaolin
    Options
    Name: Mon
    Height: 163 CM (around 5'3)
    Highest weight: 68 KG (around 150 lbs)
    Current weight: 60.8 KG (around 134 lbs)
    Goal weight: 52 KG (around 115 lbs)

I'm from Thailand and we don't measure in Feet or Pounds, so I only use Google to convert those stuff above. You may find my English is kinda weird, I haven't used it for long time. Monday-Friday, I most likely just sit in front of the computer and work all day, so in evening after work, I'll go running. I started running few weeks ago and it makes me feel great, even though I hate it when I get tired lol. Well, I need to get back to fit in my old clothes and look good in them again. And being healthy is the best!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Name: May
    Height: 163 CM
    Highest weight: too ashamed to say
    Current weight: 58kg
    Goal Weight: 52kg

Hello. I'm from Thailand but have lived in Australia for all except 1 year. I want to fit into some pretty clothes.
  • MrsSp00ns
    MrsSp00ns Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Name: Cath
    Height: 165cm
    Heighest weight: 150 lbs
    Current weight: 142 lbs
    Goal weight: 125lbs

I've a sedentary full-time job and two young children. I'm joining for the motivation to use 30DS to squeeze in some exercise whilst the kids are in bed at night.
  • SianB1976
    Options
    Name: Siân
    Height 5ft 4
    Highest weight 167lbs
    current weight 154lbs
    Goal weight 133lbs

I'm an office worker and have to drive to my job (about 90 mins each way!) so I spend a lot of time being sedentary as i'm usually so tired that all I want to do is sit and watch tv and I want the quick option for food. However, I decided on NYE to make a positive change in my lifestyle and I am now making healthy meals, drinking less caffeine and more herbal teas and I exercise twice a day on my exercise bike and do about 10 minutes of core exercises. My husband and I joined a tennis club last year and we were very good at going for the first 2 months but I had an accident and twisted my knee so we were unable to go. I have now had the all clear so we are now going to racquetball twice a week aswell. Losing weight is obviously a bonus and I'd be lying if I said I was happy with my size right now...but my approach has to be different this time and not JUST be about losing weigh....and so far it's working. I feel positive and energised and happy - and I look forward to exercise now. Hoping for a bit of support and motivation from others :-)
    - cf2r6yxrj5jr.jpg
  • KindaSortaKaty
    KindaSortaKaty Posts: 83 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello! I am Katy!
    I am 24 years old
    I am very tall at 5'11
    Heighest weight 230
    Current weight 196
    Goal weight 154

I had a beautiful baby girl in August 2014 and I am ready to transform myself into the fit and hot mother I can be! My mini goal is to be 169 by May 1st and then I would like to get to 154 by August!
    daoq752rbg2c.jpg
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Name: Summer
    Height: 5'4"
    Highest weight: 167(pregnant)
    current weight: 163
    Goal weight: 130

I am a mother of 2 and work from home on a computer most of the day. I lost 30 pounds a couple years ago using myfitnesspal, but have gained 34 back since then. I have joined my local Curves and also am taking some exercise classes at a yoga/Pilates studio. I've done 30 day shred once before and loved it, so I'm in for this challenge. I also was a TRX enthusiast, but haven't done it in awhile although I plan to start it back up after the 30 day shred.
  • StaceyPaterson89
    StaceyPaterson89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: Stacey
    Height: 162cm
    Highest weight: 60kg
    current weight: 58.5kg
    Goal weight:50kg

Tell us about yourself or share photos:

I am Scottish, a midwife and recently engaged. Trying to lose weight for summer, fitness and eventually to fit a pretty wedding dress :)
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Name
    Highest weight
    current weight
    Goal weight

Tell us about yourself or share photos

Vici, 33, 5'4", highest weight was when I was pregnant/post pregnancy...182

Current weight 136
    Goal 128 (I think - this is what I was early summer and quite happy!)

I'll be doing 30DS but also mixing with some other DVDs , gym workouts and strength training. I'm a busy working mum so I can't train every day, but aim for 3-5 days pw

I'd love some new friends, so please add me!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Jenny here, 5'5, 32 years old (soon to be 33). Highest weight was 185 lbs. Currently 165. Goal is to lose 20 -25 lbs this year but I'd be happy to lose inches either! I have tried the shred before but have never made it to Day 30. This time will be different :)

Good luck everyone!
  • steph007119
    steph007119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Steph
    5'8"
    25 (soon to be 26)
    Highest weight: 220 lbs
    Currently: 165 lbs
    Goal is to lose 20 lbs and tone up!
  • WVKevin
    WVKevin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: Kevin
    Height: 5'10"
    Highest weight: 220
    current weight: 190
    Goal weight: 170

I would love to be less self-conscious about my weight as well as become more active. I love being outside;however hiking has seemed to become of a chore rather than a relaxing activity.
  • jeanabelle28
    jeanabelle28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Name: Jeana
    Height: 5'7"
    Highest Weight 280
    Current: 263
    Goal: 160

I am super excited about this group. I have dug in my heels about losing weight this year. It is the first time I ever actually sat down and decided to lose weight. I was always just saying i'd give it a try. I am a mom of three and I have been struggling with weighing 275-260 for the last 10 years. Cant wait to get started.
  • ashaver_21
    Options
    Name: Ashley
    Highest Weight 175 lbs
    Current 170 lbs
    Goal 130 lbs

I am a mom of two, a girl and a boy that are two years apart. I had them right out of high school. I stayed pretty fit up until about a year ago. Ive competed in marathons and body building comps. I injured my knee during a race and haven't been the same since. Now with a new job that isn't physically demanding I am forced to go over and beyond. Well I don't know about being forced! :smiley: I love to compete it gives my life more meaning. So lets bring on the shred!!
  • Bobbibooth
    Bobbibooth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bobbi
    Age 53
    Height 5'3
    Weight 124
    Goal Weight 117 loss of 7lbs
  • agentmelindamay
    agentmelindamay Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Name: Hannah
    Height: 5"7
    Highest weight: 236
    current weight: 215
    Goal weight: eventually around 154 but mini goal is around 190

I am a mum of 2, just out of university and starting a new job. I lost over 70lbs about 6 years ago after having my daughter but then gradually put it all back on when I became pregnant again and haven't been able to shift it since. I really would like to lose as much weight as possible for my sister's wedding in May but am finding my weight loss painfully slow at the moment so am ready to do what I can to boost it!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Name - Marisa
    Age - 35
    Height 5' 4"
    Highest weight - 220
    current weight - 202.8
    Goal weight - 185 ugw 137

I want to get fit and work towards strength training. I started running and love that feeling, though now it's too cold so adapting in the gym to the treadmill. Got the family holiday august and would like to look really good so aiming for around 175ish by then. Did shred a few years ago so will do this with my running

Good luck everyone

• calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Name: Nikki
    Height: 5'4
    Highest weight: 218
    current weight: 207
    Goal weight: 135

I didn't start having issues with my weight until I hit my 30s. I recently turned 40 and I refuse to spend my 40s, 50s, 60s, etc. feeling insecure, out of breath, and just plain unhappy with myself. I LOVE fashion way too much to be subjected to shopping in the plus size section (I'm a 14) where the options are little to none.
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Name: Candy
    Highest weight: 207
    current weight: 205
    Goal weight: 145

Glad to find this group! I bought 30DS about a year ago & just recently took it out of the brand new wrapper! I'm looking forward to the motivation & accountability of this group. I work in an office & am always so exhausted after work that I just sit some more when I come home until I go to bed. Since the New Year, I finally decided to change my eating & exercise habits.