Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Options

Replies

• disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just got my Charge yesterday and definitely want fitbit friends.

//www.fitbit.com/user/35TKYP

• jeffreybas
    jeffreybas Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail today

https://www.fitbit.com/user/35YMHF
  • cherw1978
    cherw1978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just got my charge HR today!
  • noahandloulou
    noahandloulou Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hey Guys,
    Got my ChargeHR, got it set up and looking for friends to compete with.

• dawmcd
    dawmcd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    got my charge this past christmas, prior to that I had a one for a year...loved them both. If anyone wants to buddy up for a challenge Id be all over that. I can do 6.5k steps a day easy but need to push myself to get that elusive 10k.....any takers??
  • noahandloulou
    noahandloulou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    dawmcd wrote: »
    got my charge this past christmas, prior to that I had a one for a year...loved them both. If anyone wants to buddy up for a challenge Id be all over that. I can do 6.5k steps a day easy but need to push myself to get that elusive 10k.....any takers??

Hey Dawn,
    Would love to do a challenge with you. Not sure how to add friends
  • tamdee67
    tamdee67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had the fitbit flex, gave it to my bf, tried the vivofit did NOT like it, traded it in for the fitbit charge and so far I love it and I think part of my problem I hated the app on my S5 and just love the fitbit app. plan on getting the Aria scale next to sinc in our weights .. happy walking everybody

fitbit .. //www.fitbit.com/user/2R6HLR
    MFP tamdee67
  • cheli2711
    cheli2711 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I Just purchased my fitbit, and trying to get started.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/367SQR
  • Spedangie
    Spedangie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've had the Charge HR for about 5 days, paired with MFP I'm finding it a lot easier to truly monitor both my total caloric intake and exact amount of exercise for each day. I've been an "active exerciser" for a number of years but find it hard to keep from constant snacking. I am very pleased with the Charge and even though I really have no problem with hitting the gym 5-7 days a week I find that I work a little harder to impress myself when I check out the Fitbit Dashboard.
    I would welcome friends, just for mutual support, a few laughs about our struggles and any challenges anyone wants to throw at me. I just turned 69, and want to continue to be pretty active and my challenge to myself this year is to control my snacking and lose that elusive 20 pounds. (or who knows, maybe 30!).
  • subarashii
    subarashii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi all just got the charge hr, are u supposed to wear on top of wrist or underneath? it seems quite wide on top!! my user name is subarashii

• mfpneuro
    mfpneuro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Got my ChargeHR on January 20 and love it <3 It took a bit to learn how to "Track Your Exercise" on FitBit and simultaneously map it on the MFP Droid App. I now record exercise on FitBit and food on MyFitnessPal. Down 3-1/2 lbs. :)
  • mfpneuro
    mfpneuro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    FOR FITBIT NEWBIES:
    Click on the ChargeHR icon at the top of the FitBit Dashboard on your smartphone's FitBit App. Then scroll down to the bottom and click on "ChargeHR 101 Guide"
    I don't know why they make it so hard to find! :o
  • NannyBooboo46
    NannyBooboo46 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hiya - just getting to grips with new technology - add me - Booboo on Fitbit...
    - Am having difficulty having the fitbit update the calories burned on here though if anyone has any ideas ... I've deleted and reloaded so dont think that worked...

//www.fitbit.com/user/34L4F9
  • Alicia_1981
    Alicia_1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    just upgraded to the charge and love it
    .fitbit.com/user/24FJ6W
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oops, I posted and forgot the important part:
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/369CP2
    Today's my first full day with the Charge HR. I think it's a very nice fitness thingamabob.
  • ksgran
    ksgran Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just bought Charge, excited to get started.
  • eskimocandy
    eskimocandy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't figure out how to get my user profile link, but my username is eskimocandy :) Glad to have found this group!
  • imatoughgirl
    imatoughgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please reply with your user profile

Imatoughgirl
    "Failure to plan is planning to fail."
  • imatoughgirl
    imatoughgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Let's try again. https://www.fitbit.com/user/35S7WB

Please add me.
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I bought a Charge Hr a few days ago so feel free to add me....... https://www.fitbit.com/user/35P3BT