Mantras

Options
Do you have any mantras that help you stay on track or keep you motivated?
I like....
If you bite it, write it!!!
It reminds of how important journaling is during this time. That is the WORST for me! It's the hardest thing for me to stick to. I don't mind the exercise...it's the tracking that is a struggle! If I start to slack on my tracking of my food I KNOW I will go right down hill from there!!!

Replies

• grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well, I have one thought that helps me...
    I think about future when i will be able to o stuff, like go out and not care about what people think when they see me ( "What that whale is doing here?" "Is she crazy, one more ice-cream for her and she won't be able to move" etc.) <--- I feel like people think this way when i go out, so i'm not going out!
    ...and i like to imagine myself in short dress, high heels, on the beach B)
    ...and i hope to fall in love. I have to be in shape then you know, coz' you know... hehe Someone will have to see me naked B)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    two mantras that is helping me is nothing hurts more than sitting on the couch( so trueeee) and clear your mind of can't
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I LOVE those!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome :D
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Two mantras.
    The first one is mine: "If you really want something, you find a way; if you don't, you find an excuse". I heard that last year & it's been ringing in my mind every day since. I almost want to get it tattooed on my wrist.
    The second one is my mom's: "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels" I'm not a big fan of that one, but I can see how it motivates her to pass up on her favorite goodies.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    I definitely LIKE yours better too! But hers makes sense LOL!
  • grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My mantra!

When You eat healthy, You FEEL healthy! & The better You eat, the better You LOOK!

Love You! Have a great weekend! <3
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Good one!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Agnes~ LOVE that attitude my friend!!! So glad you are feeling better! <3
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I found this article today. Maybe making a mantra reciting what you ate last.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150121-a-memory-trick-to-lose-weight
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mysticlizard what a great article
    Thx for posting