Favorite solo healthy food

Options
What do you absolutely love to eat when it's just you? Something your SO hates? Or is it something so good you hate sharing? My husband is out of town for work and it occurs to me my eating habits drastically change.

Replies

• juhesihcaaa
    juhesihcaaa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I tend to just sort of snack when I'm flying solo. I hate making meals for one because I overcook. But I'll snack on stuff like cheese and carrots.
  • one_great_smile
    one_great_smile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I make homemade popcorn or a cheese quesadilla usually.
  • Obsidianstone
    Obsidianstone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sushi!! Particularly avocado maki. And the calorie count on it isn't to bad either.
  • beneluxliberty
    beneluxliberty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    KFC

I know im bad
  • zoeyrosenthal
    Options
    Tacos-My husband hates mexican food and I love it
  • tamrminty
    tamrminty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I make soup. Just chicken and veg soup. I'm the only one in the house that likes my soup, but I will eat it for days. I just made like, 3 gallons of cabbage/yellow onion/stewed tomatoes/chicken stock/garlic/bell pepper soup for myself, and it is in the fridge.
  • lilyladyj
    Options
    That soup sounds super tasty actually
  • RainSerana
    RainSerana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    tuna :)
  • megnolia84
    Options
    Honestly, anything I can microwave and be eating in as little time as possible. I usually cook fairly elaborate meals for us, so I take a break when I'm on my own and ditch the whole foods for something delightfully processed and (usually) pretty bad for me. If not that, often eggs and toast is an easy choice too.
  • Nicoletteski
    Options
    tamrminty wrote: »
    Honestly, I make soup. Just chicken and veg soup. I'm the only one in the house that likes my soup, but I will eat it for days. I just made like, 3 gallons of cabbage/yellow onion/stewed tomatoes/chicken stock/garlic/bell pepper soup for myself, and it is in the fridge.

That...that sounds delicious!!!!