Results

Options
miriams76
miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
Bit silly having a seperate thread for this each week so I'll just post them all here from now on. Again, no big changes ... just over half a pound loss but measurements are down. For some reason it seems I can't post photos from my phone anymore so here are the stats

Weight: 132.4lbs (-0.6lbs from last week, -3.5lbs overall)
u.chest : 33 (-0.5)
bust :34.5 (-0.75)
r. bicep :11.75 (same)
l. bicep: 11.5 (same)
waist: 28 (-0.2)
u.hip 32 (-1.0)
hip : 36.5 (-0.25)
r.thigh 21.25 (-0.25)
l.thigh 21.75 (-0.05)
bodyfat 21% (- 1% from last week, 2% overall).

I'm planning to mix up JM's meal plan a bit so I have the heavier meals earlier in the day and the lighter one at night. Also a fair bit earlier than her 8pm suggestion as I think I was doing better with having it at about 6:30pm previously.

Replies

• cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    After two weeks I'm down five inches. All from the upper body and chest. My thighs and calves are up a little. Absolutely nothing off the scale. Argh!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You ladies are inspiring me to measure. I will try next week as this week is not good. It is ridiculous how much water weight I carry at certain times of the month! My pants are getting baggy but the scale only shows a 1.5 lb loss..........I know. Give it time.

@cbraun133‌ 5 inches is amazing!

@miriams76‌ are you following the meal plan?
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm down about half a pound, which I'm pleased with considering three days at a hotel my first week, a potluck and wedding the second. I wanted the first two weeks to be about restarting to get over the pain and stiffness and not worry about losing fat. Just took measurements this morning though, so now I'm hoping to track some serious changes over the next 10 weeks.
  • miriams76
    Options
    Trying to include as many recipes as I can, follow the meal/snack times but not following her exact plan. It would require too many ingredients, some of which I don't have access to (acai berry etc) and I'd be stuck in the kitchen all the time. I'm not sure that following her calorie allowance of 1200 would be right either - means I'm only netting 500-800 most days with other exercise included.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good with consistent measurements but I have lost 2 lbs and about 2 inches off my hips. My clothes are fitting much better and a few pairs of my work pants are even becoming loose.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    You all are doing so great!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Just noticed that I've lost some weight off my face. It always falls of there first. I wish weight loss was from the bottom up instead of top down!
  • Soybeaner
    Options
    Mellie289 wrote: »
    Just noticed that I've lost some weight off my face. It always falls of there first. I wish weight loss was from the bottom up instead of top down!

Interesting that you see it first in your face! My muffin top is always the first to go. My hips are dead last.
  • cbraun133
    Options
    Another inch or so. No pounds again!! 1200 cals per day and eating clean.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am down 3lbs so far and total of 4.5 inches lost. I have been pretty good about staying in my calories but want to start including some cleaner foods into my diet.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Down 1.5 lbs and 2.75 inches from when I took my measurements (not at the start). I'm happy to see the results beginning even though the scale isn't budging much. Seeing more strength and endurance, so that means I'll be able to do more in Phases 2 and 3, so I can burn more calories than I'm able to now!
  • miriams76
    Options
    Hi guys, finally seeing the scale move a bit this week. Phase 1 done and dusted and these are the results for the whole phase

Weight : -4.5lbs
    Waist: - 1 inch
    Upper hip (belly button level) : -4.5 inches!
    Bodyfat: - 3%

It's a bit of a milestone for me because I'm now below 60kg (132lbs) which I have never been below since I first fell pregnant at almost 24 (14 years ago).

Other measurements are down slightly which you can see in photo below. I'll post my other photos in the original thread on the 'Fitness and Exercise' board because that's where I'm keeping myself 'publicly' accountable. It will bump the thread in case anyone else is interested in joining too. Another change is I'm going to try a 6:1 fast (or maybe even 5:2) based on the Mosley book recommendations which I tried for the first time on Sunday yesterday (since I wasn't exercising). I'm not going to lie, it was not fun, especially with the headache that came in the evening but surprisingly woke up feeling really refreshed this morning although scale was about same as yesterday. I just can't keep my calories to 1200 normally - averaging about 1450 - 1600 and the fast is not the sort that is going to slow my metabolism down (allowance is 500).

p68dwpdswaza.jpg
    2m8bzvif0hu1.jpg
  • Soybeaner
    Options
    @miriams76‌ that is phenomenal for 4 weeks!
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @miriams76 that is amazing! kicking butt!

End of phase 1 results:
    - 2 inches off of upper chest
    - 1 inch off of upper arms
    - 1.5 inches off of my hips
    - down 1.2 pounds
    everything else is similar.

on to phase 2!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Just saw the Phase 1 results for miriams76 and RS3khon here - that's so awesome! Way to go! It always seems that the measuring tape tells the story better than the scale with Jillian's programs.
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @Mellie289‌ thank you! yes, i love how its the measuring tape! i want to get tone :smile:
  • cbraun133
    Options
    Down another 5 inches all from lower body, and down 2 lbs.!!!
    that's a total of 10 inches for me in one month, couldn't be happier!!!
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!
  • Soybeaner
    Options
    Great progress everyone!

I did my measurements this morning as I start phase 2 tomorrow. I am so glad I did the full set of measurements when I started! Otherwise I'd feel like a failure right now. I usually lose off my navel (belly button) immediately. This time I didn't lose a thing there.

Weight -2.4 lbs
    Upper chest -1.5 inches
    Bust -0.25 inches
    Waist (smallest measure) -0.5 inches
    Upper thigh -0.25 inches
    Everything else is the same.

Where is my chest going?! Wish I could keep that and lose more off other areas :wink: However, I was just telling my husband the other day that it felt like my "armpit fat" was going away. Guess it is. Who knew?! I have never tracked upper chest as a measurement before. This is quite interesting to me.
  • miriams76
    Options
    No results for me this week. I did do the fasting but more than made up for it on the "non-fasting" days this weekend. This included a big lunch at a friend's yesterday ... she put so much time and effort into it I had to eat heartily. :D The good news is that not much is up except my waist size a bit.

6afj28ilcw36.jpg