Hi! New to the group!

Options
I have been clean eating for the last 2.5 years and lost about 10 lbs. I started walking about 4 miles a day almost 6 months ago. I've lost another 10 lbs, but am stuck. I'm a 42 y/o mom of 5 and regularly find myself tired and not feeling like doing the cardio I know will help kick start my weight loss. I need some energetic friends who will keep me motivated and competitive! Looking forward to making new friends!

Replies

• cj0725
    cj0725 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't eat clean, but I would love to add more friends to help with motivation! I am 44 and trying to lose 50 lbs. I am a mom of 1 crazy 9 year old and I want to set a better example for him.
  • Natalee1571
    Options
    I have been clean eating for the last 2.5 years and lost about 10 lbs. I started walking about 4 miles a day almost 6 months ago. I've lost another 10 lbs, but am stuck. I'm a 42 y/o mom of 5 and regularly find myself tired and not feeling like doing the cardio I know will help kick start my weight loss. I need some energetic friends who will keep me motivated and competitive! Looking forward to making new friends!

• Natalee1571
    Options
    I have to ask, how much weight do you have left to lose to be where you need to be. It's sounds like you're doing so much right.
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Started my diet a few days ago. Joined a gym. My goal is to lose 25lbs.
  • katdaniels2015
    Options
    Hey there. I'm almost 42 and mom of a 5 and 8 yr old. I am trying to lose 70 lbs. Ugh. Been doing this app for about 3 wks and do an elliptical 4 days a wk for 30 mins. Down about 6 lbs. I used to lose weight so much faster when I was young. Hard to stay with it or seems.
  • jambo27061965
    jambo27061965 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Been on this app for 3 weeks trying to shift a stone doing running and spinning for exercise I'm 49
  • LuckyStar813
    LuckyStar813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here too. I am doing a not too strict Paleo diet for about 5 days now and it's not the struggle I thought it would be. I think MFP food journaling has made a big difference.

Great job walking 4 miles a day! That is fantastic!!
  • Yogirunner68
    Yogirunner68 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will be turning 47 on Thursday. I am a stay at home mum with three girls (23, 6 and 3) I have a total of 20 lbs to lose but doing it 10 lbs at a time as I need to be down 10 by April 20 as I am scheduled for a hernia repair operation. We are a vegetarian family and for the most part, keep it pretty clean :smile: My challenge at the moment is getting back into an exercise routine. Had a good one going but alas, it has gone by the wayside. Friends are always welcomed