Replies

• Nitsirhc16
    Nitsirhc16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name: Christin
    Height: 5'6" or 167cm
    Highest weight: 183lbs
    Current weight: 139lbs
    Goal weight: 125lbs -or whenever comfortable in a swimming suit.

For the past 6-7 months I have been trying to lose weight. It's worked so far pretty well, but summer will be here soon and that's when I want to look my best. My diet isn't too strict, as long as I stay under my caloric goal I eat whatever I want.
    I work as a swim instructor for children 3 days a week. When I go to work I walk there (about 1.5 miles), and on my days off I workout. My workouts usually look like this:
    2 miles euliptical as fast as I can
    10 x 3 reps 15lb free weights
    10 x 2 reps pull down abs 40lbs
    100 crunches
    30 side crunches on each side
    Even though this seems like it should help me with lowering my weight, my weight hasn't budged in a long while. So I think this group can help motivate me to go the extra mile. :)

I'm happy to be apart of this with all of you!
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    Name: Laquita
    Height: 5'6"
    Highest weight: 197 (not pregnant) 216 (pregnant)
    current weight: 170
    Goal weight: 150

I lost 27lbs last year. I want to lose 20lbs this year. I own the 30 shred program. So, this seems like a good way to kick off the year. I will also be running 20 mins a day.
  • pampeel81
    pampeel81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Pam, age 33, I'm 5'4". My highest weight was 148lbs. My current weight is 142. My goal is 130. I 've started 30ds before but only managed the first 12 days. I'm looking forward to completing it this time.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    OOOH I forgot to join. Here goes:
    Name Kelly
    Age 32
    Height 5'4
    Highest weight 183
    current weight 176
    Goal weight 133

Getting whopped this year with health issues (genetics sigh as my lifestyle up until now was pretty great). I am a nurse, had been on bedrest from May until the end of December when my doctor determined I can gradually reintroduce activity as tolerated. Dizziness and joint pain are my main issues, and I have some weight and activity restrictions. I have a membership at the YMCA and normally like to workout on treadmill/elliptical and in the pool, but I am not ready for that for a few more months. I have many goals on MFP, but my main objective is to be as active as possible and rebuild my muscles and some endurance. I have a lot of work to do and I also have gained 50 pounds in the last 8 months, which I would like to gradually lose. Please reference my profile pic to see what I look like at 183. There is also an older pic from me on a race day when I weighed 133, which is my goal and very realistic for my body as I weighed that for most of my adult life! I will happily shred along with you and keep my progress pics updated, I suggest everybody measure and take starting pictures as the results are INREDIBLE! Good luck and nice to meet everybody! Feel free to add me!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nox
    5'8"
    Age 32
    Highest weight: 145 lbs
    Current weight: 133 lbs
    Goal weight: 125 lbs maybe? I used to weigh 117 when I was borderline anorexic but had no muscle. Aiming for that 25" waist but with muscle and good health this time around.

I was a software developer, with a gym in the office, standing desk, walked to work, ran obstacle races. Basically in great shape. Quit to go to grad school this year. Turns out pursuing a PhD means stress, crap meals due to poor time management and no time to work out. Gained 20 lbs over the fall term. :(

I figure 20 min a day is doable no matter how busy I am, and I'm looking forward to being held accountable and seeing other people's success.
  • lksmcnei5
    Options
    Name : Lakesha
    Current and highest weight: 295 lbs
    Goal weight: 175lbs
    I am suffering with sarcoidosis and my medication regimen includes high dose steroids. I am ER Nurse I really would like to keep up as well as be example for my patients. I am sick of providing diet instructions and feeling like a hypocrite inside. I am planning on taking this opportunity to gain confidence and support as well as be an inspiration to someone else. The pain I live with is real on daily basis and weight loss is the key to some relief.
  • jabberwocky_01
    jabberwocky_01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Height: 155 CM
    Highest weight: 150lbs(current)
    Goal Weight: 120lbs

Suja here from India. Been putting on weight since last 6 months due to PCOS. Ordered up Jillian's 30DS, NMTZ and BFBM as part of my new year resolution. Looking forward to a healthier and fitter 2015.
  • ksmalls013
    ksmalls013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Name: Kelly
    Height: 5' 9"
    Highest weight: 292 lbs (Starting weight on here was around 282)
    Current weight: around 273 lbs (I only weigh in every two weeks and weigh in on Thursday)
    Goal weight: 180 lbs

I'm a law student and most of my days are spent studying or in lecture sitting down. I have let myself go over the past three years, starting with an injury and then just going from there. I'm working on getting myself active again, and 30DS has helped me with that in the past!
  • waterbyrde
    waterbyrde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    41 years old
    5'4"
    SW: 204 (October 2014)
    CW: 175
    GW: 145
    In my dreams: 130

I ordered the 30DS dvd 3 years ago and haven't used it. This time, I'm finally going to do it. My 42nd birthday is in March - that'll motivate me, right?
  • ChrisWMartin88
    Options
    Height 6' 1"
    Highest Weight 317
    Current weight 310
    Goal Weight 225

I'm a records storage tech for a local hospital here in El Paso, Texas. I need to start taking care of myself due to type 2 diabetes... I'm looking for some motivation and accountability and in return hope to inspire others... So looking forward to a healthier and fitter 2015....
  • kellylynrobitaille
    kellylynrobitaille Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly
    Age 35
    Highest weight 145
    Current 127
    Goal 115 if possible.
    I love working out but eating right is my challenge. I'm hoping this will give me the push I need to stay accountable.
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mel
    Height: 168cm
    Highest weight: 100 kg
    current weight: 75kg
    Goal weight: 60kg

I work in an office, stuck sitting most the day and escape for a walk on all of my work breaks to get at least 50 mins movement in my day. Mornings is easiest for me to workout, since I just feel like "becoming one with the couch" when I get home from work- have no energy left after 5pm.
    Ive done 30DS before, but long time ago and have lost my fitness levels, so itll be like doing it for the first time.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • sophisticatedlm
    Options
    Name
    Highest weight
    current weight
    Goal weight

Tell us about yourself or share photos
    31, 5'2, 156lbs Current 135 Goal 115 Toned
  • rachboat
    rachboat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 5"
    Highest weight: 195
    Current weight: 189
    Goal weight: 145

I work at a desk all, day with an hour commute each way. I'm waiting 'til the day they notice at work that I never print at the printer nearest me in an effort to log more steps on my FitBit :smile: My weight has been a problem for the past 13 years or so, but I have reached my highest recently. Due to some really bad family things I hit a depression and didn't really care, and I managed to tack on an unspeakable amount of weight in the past 6 months. I was planning on starting a round of my 21 day FIX program (I've yet to complete an entire round), but saw this group and thought I'd give 'ol Jillian another shot! I"m looking forward to being part of an encouraging group!

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Name: Erin
    Height: 5'5
    Highest weight: 250
    Current weight: 180
    Goal weight: 140
  • ErinK09
    Options
    I did this for the first time 6 months after having my youngest child. Kinda wish I had kept up with it because my stomach was looking and feeling awesome! I can't wait to start!
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Are we going to be sharing before and after pics when doing this? That'd be cool.
  • claudette4104
    claudette4104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name-Chloe
    Age-43
    Height-5'8"
    HW-178
    SW-172
    CW-133
    GW-128

Time to tighten everything up! ;)
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Name: Morena
    Height: 5'3
    Highest weight: 147 (pregnant)
    Current Weight: 137
    Goal weight: 105

Hello there!(: I'm so excited to find this group, I live in Texas, Did the 30DS after I had my first child and got amazing results but found out I was pregnant again with my second child, yes I have two beautiful boys 14 months and 3 months, they are 11 months apart so practically I was pregnant two years in a row, with the first one I didn't get to much weight but with the second one I gain 40 pounds I was 105 before I got pregnant and that's my goal to be ME again.
  • madzligonths
    Options
    Name: Maddie Ligon
    Height: 5'8"
    Highest weight: 155
    Current weight: 152.1
    Goal weight: 140