Like Minded Lushes January 2015

Options

Replies

• wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    Kat120285 wrote: »
    Got lots of wine, got food and now we're ready to be snowed in!

Stay safe snoshovelf-smiley.gif
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I just hope we don't lose power :s
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I had a great visit with my granddaughters. Olivia wasn't afraid of me and Ande fell asleep on my shoulder within minutes of me holding her. Via was a beautiful 3 year old princess for her birthday and Ande is a little terror at 16 months. I enjoyed the time with them and with my daughters. I had some wine but that was about it.

Welcome to Langston
    Hope you are safe on the East Coast.

So it is back to the grind now. Lush on my peeps.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    How is you guys make out with the snow Kat? They called for a ridiculous amount and we got maybe 3 or 4 inches. I am not gonna complain about it though. I am working from home today, well I have already finished up, just keeping an eye on email and such.

We ended up going up to my in laws Friday night and spending the weekend. I drank so friggin much and puked both nights :noway: I know it was because I didn't eat enough.
    I wasn't too hungover sunday but did get a zero.
    Last night, we walked to the brewpub on the way to the market, had two beers there and 2 beers back at the house. Not sure about today. I would LOVE a nice beer, but not sure if Lenny is feeling it, so we will play it by ear.
    Back to the gym in the morning and I am pretty excited about it!!!!

Welcome back Robin!!!!!
    Syd, for reals with your 80 degrees :grumble: :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    aw Robin..sounds like the perfect trip to cure the blues!
    kate, your weekends always sound amazing...minus the puking part :/
    Ok..I had a zero last night and the scale is still showing a loss. *fingers crossed* I'll probably have some wine tonight depending on my workout and if I have the calories for it.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    kblue2007 wrote: »
    How is you guys make out with the snow Kat? They called for a ridiculous amount and we got maybe 3 or 4 inches. I am not gonna complain about it though. I am working from home today, well I have already finished up, just keeping an eye on email and such.

Think we have about 21 inches. Less than expected. Plow guy came this morning so if we needed to we could take Beast (my car's name) and go out but husband is able to work from home so we're just having a snow day
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I was starting to get anxious and budgeted for 12 oz of box wine, but did not budget for 2 cookies so I went over:( today looks better, but I think I still need 12 oz of box wine:)
    Kat-I never heard if u started driving? you have a car?
    It is 73 in Denver right now! crazy. Going to New Zealand in 2 weeks, where it is summer and it's not that warm there!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    amysj303 wrote: »
    Kat-I never heard if u started driving? you have a car?

Yeah, got my license last year a couple months before Lily was due. Then husband didn't think the car I had was safe enough for me and the little one so we bought an Acura MDX and even though our main little sweet reason to get it was called to heaven we figured we would keep it because it's a great vehicle and husbands car is getting up there so now he can get a new one in a year or so.
  • rjadams
    Options
    I got a zero last night. I wasn't feeling great, hubs wasn't feeling good at all so it was just a water sipping night.

I feel better today but I hope I can still have a water sipping night again tonight.

Glad the snow wasn't too much for anybody.

Amy I am so jealous that you are going to New Zealand. I really want to go there someday.

Syd, 80 is just too damn hot.

Keep on my lushy peeps!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear the snow did not hit as hard on the NE as was believed.

Kate, I can't think of what would be worse than puking at the in laws! :s

Good going on the zero Robin, sorry you weren't feeling well.

Sydney, it looks like your hard work is paying off at the scales!

I finally managed a zero last night. Couldn't sleep worth a darn and was up by 4am. :#
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yesterday ended up having 1 manhattan and 1 beer. Think I'll actually get a zero tonight.
    Never made it to the gym this morning. In fact, my gym-ing has sucked since thanksgiving and my food choices have been very poor. I need to get back to some normacy!!!! The holidays, traveling and snow have really put a damper on my willpower!!!!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I had wine last night. And the scale still looks ok this morning. Hoping to keep losing. I think I've managed to fine a mini groove...but the husband leaves for Park City Saturday. Sometimes I do better with my eating/drinking while he's gone...and sometimes it goes to hell. :p
  • Kat120285
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Too much wine last night, seems to be the trend this week :o however it hasn't deterred me from my work outs :# and the scale was down another pound this week so I acty logged it B)

Today is P90X Shoulders and Arms + 30 mins on the bike probably followed by more wine :p
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - a beer
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-4 beers
    Tuesday-1 manhattan and 1 beer
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-probably another zero
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    When I said Wednesday in the above post, I meant Tuesday.
    Wed - 6 beers
    What day is it?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    HA I hear ya Zip...if it ain't friday I'm not paying too much attention!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've really behind in this thread! Hi all!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - probably some wine because today is my Friday! :)

Being a puppy parent has about driven me to the edge of insanity. I don't know how much longer I can handle the biting, not listening and constant supervision I have to provide. This will pass soon, right?! I am going to sign up to take her to puppy obedience classes...hopefully that will help me learn to have more patience and how to communicate with her! Ahhhhh!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Hang in the Bridget, it doesn't last long and then they grow up and you remember the cute little puppy and wonder what happend.

I picked up my wine club so of course I had to drink some last night.

Catch ya later lushes.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-4 beers
    Tuesday-1 manhattan and 1 beer
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-Happy hour = 4 beers
    Tonight Lenny and I are going bowling. I'm super excited, we haven't been bowling in years.
    Tomorrow we are brewing a lovely coconut, chocolate, bourbon, macadamia nut coffee porter!!!!
    Happy Friday all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo