Goals for this week - ALL

Options
ScubaAmyMN
ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
So, what's everyone planning to do to have a great week?

I've gained instead of lost (food and drinks in Mexico will do that to me), so need to have a restart week. I made good food choices today, hit 10,000 steps because I was challenged to the Workweek Challenge from a Fitbit friend, and I'll be coaching gymnastics Tuesday and Saturday.

How 'bout everyone else?

Replies

• PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Goals? we have freakin goals? mine is to get my TBL contest going... it's easy to be the BIGGEST LOSER when you are competing against yourself :) but I guess I'll work on some burpees, not sure what Gret has planned in that regard.
  • brityson2010
    brityson2010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goals are to not step on the scale every day and let it continue to be an addiction that 'sets the tone' for my day!!! :) And to try to hit 10000 steps daily :)
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    I need to start checking this message board more! My goals for the week are 10K steps, work out at least 3 days, 8 glasses of water and log my food. So far so good!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    Options
    Interesting that two of you commented on 10,000 steps. I was challenged to a Fitbit Workweek Hustle, and accepted for the first time (I never used the app before, just the dashboard on the website). I've gotten really into it and have gotten over 10,000 steps three days in a row. The last time I did that was in Vegas in late December, and I think I had only done it one other time prior.

It wasn't hard Monday because it was the first time in awhile that I was really going for it, so didn't mind walking around my boyfriend's living room for an hour. Tuesday wasn't hard because I coached gymnastics at night. But Wednesday was hard! I only got 3000-some during the workday, so had to get 7000 at home. I tried my exercise bike for 35 minutes but it wasn't giving me many steps for how much work it was!

Hope the week is progressing well for everyone.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back on schedule. A couple of days of working at home and day long webinars and meetings have caused me to gain because I haven't been to the gym and I've snacked instead of eaten decent meals. Yesterday I did get back to the gym and felt like I was dying after 30 minutes. I hate how quickly we decline! LOL Focusing on good food choices...one day at a time!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,201 Member
    Options
    My goals for theses NEXT week are to make heathy food choices! We'll going to be traveling plus going out to eat this next week! This might be a challenge since hubby is a junk food junkie, lol. If I could JUST maintain I would be thrilled, :):)
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My goal is to log everything. This group has helped me to get back to doing that but I'm really bad with routines so I'm still having to work really hard at remembering to log.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    I am actually going to just keep my goals from above again this coming week. It is going to be a challenging week for me so I will be happy if I just maintain what I am doing.
  • ScubaAmyMN
    Options
    I did well for two days, and then a pizza buffet lunch with colleagues on Wednesday derailed the rest of my week eating and logging.

Steps were good, but eating was really bad.

Will start again tomorrow!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    My goal is to work on logging my food accurately and daily...and then daily workouts. I'm contemplating getting into strength training as well as few days a week. I'm sure that the muscles (legs and core) need help in order to improve my time and endurance.
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    okay, the result of my 1st week of using the Rip60 meal plan is that I lost 8 1/2 pounds, with ZERO exercise... and before you jump on the water weight bandwagon, note that I drink 12-15 glasses of water a day... and, I had a business lunch and burger meal as part of that, plus, I can't stand plain greek yogurt, so I mix in 4 strawberries, about 15 blueberries, and 1/4 scoop of strawberry protein powder when that is my snack...

haven't been hungry at all, eat carrot sticks if I think I'm hungry at all.. and I added a fruit snack a couple times (apple w/ 1oz cheese)...

The Rip60 plan if you are working out is normally 1350-1600 cals a day (cuz it includes a post workout shake)

Just saying, it has been fun to have an easy meal plan to prep and eat in less than 20 minutes.
  • brityson2010
    Options
    I must look into this Rip60 meal plan!
  • melianne125
    melianne125 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to not sabotage myself! Every time I get to this weight (170ish - currently 172) I tend to sabotage myself. I haven't seen 160anything in more than 10 years - probably closer to 15. So, that being said, I will not turn back now and I will continue toward being healthy and happier with my body.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I need to reassess.... I am plateauing so need to change something :(
  • brityson2010
    Options
    Lilymay2 wrote: »
    I need to reassess.... I am plateauing so need to change something :(

Me too :(
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay off of the %+£#^*&^ scale until Thursday!
  • brityson2010
    Options
    kathim429 wrote: »
    My goal is to stay off of the %+£#^*&^ scale until Thursday!

This has been a HUGE problem for me in the past few years, but I must say that I have been doing pretty well staying off the scale and only getting on for the weigh in days :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Mon - Sunday
    My goal for this next week is:
    1. Get strength training in 4 days
    2. Get a bike ride in for 3 days
    3. Get a couple classes in a couple days
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    March is here tomorrow and always seems like a long month for me. Year end at work. Year end with DH's company. Curling will be finished and tooo much snow for golf....

I want to have all my books and spring housework caught up so I can take off to scrapbooking retreat in April.

Goals for March:
    - All bookwork finished
    - 100 miles walked
    - Increase time on rebounder to 30 minutes (2miles)
    - Get 8 hours of sleep at night
    - Get off this plateau I am on !! :s
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Goals for March:
    - 200 miles (Run .....75 / Run or walk 125)
    - 2 days a week bike ride
    - 1 class a week fitness class
    - Get to lowest maintence weight