• mayaojeda
    mayaojeda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Name: Amalia "Maya"
    Height: 5'-2"
    Highest weight: 196
    current weight: 190
    Goal weight: 150

Currently undertaking the Whole 30 restrictive for food, only exercise is walking the dog for 30 minutes. Need to incorporate exercise within my morning routine.
  • nikitad123
    nikitad123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nikita
    Only 5ft 4
    Age 21
    HW 224 lbs
    CW 172.4 lbs
    GW 120-128 lbs

I'm a post grad Tax Law student. My birthday isn't too far away and I want to lose ~20-30 lbs by then. I want to live my 20s not having to worry about the way I look and feel about myself.

I've recently discovered how much I love exercising, cardio and weight training alike. I already work out with a trainer 3x a week but am always looking to incorporate different workouts for the other days.

Good luck everyone :)
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Current weight: 157
    Goal weight: 145

I've just qualified as a nurse live in the UK and have a holiday booked for summer and want to be at goal weight by then x
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Name: Annette
    Height: 5'5"
    Highest weight: 148 (when I started MFP in 2008)
    current weight: 136.4
    Goal weight: 125

I got too relaxed from Oct to Dec and gained 18lbs! I've already made progress. The hardest thing for me is maintenance. Short term motivation? A cruise in late March. :smile:

I love JM workouts! I started ripped in 30 a little over a week ago. I can't find my 30DS DVD but it's in YouTube. I did it level one this morning. I did 30DS in 09 but was doing all three levels all together every other day. I was in very good shape in 09. Now I have some old injuries but nothing stops me from taking care of myself.

WE GOT THIS!!!!! :D
  • THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Name: Tryphena
    Height: 5'4"
    Highest weight: 160
    current weight: 160
    Goal weight: 130

Tried 30DS the other day on You Tube and I think this program could really work for me! I've become fairly sedentary and lethargic the past couple of years. I am trying to make some small lifestyle changes - moving more, eating less and looking to slim down, tone up and gain some energy back!
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Name: Aylah
    Height: 175cm
    current weight: 78.4
    Goal weight: 70kg

I tried 30DS in December but didn't make the 30 days hoping to change that this time around. I plan on walking 3-5 days a week also just for 30-45mins walking the dogs.
  • r_achael1
    Options
    Name: Rachael
    Height: 5'2
    Highest weight: 144 lbs
    Current Weight: 140 lbs
    Goal weight: 125 lbs

Hi everyone, I have put on a stone this last year since meeting my boyfriend, need to spend this next year trying to lose eat, very difficult when I live with a man with a super high metabolism who eats like a horse! I have just graduated from my masters and have decided that now I have to live as a proper grown up I should be healthier too, I have had 4 years of too much drinking at uni and am looking to have a lifestyle change. The last few years I have been between 91/2 and 10 stone only ever going under when I have been ill. This year I would like to get to 9 stone and stick to it so I can finally feel more comfortable in clothes and maybe even a bikini!
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Name - Justine
    Height - 5'2
    Highest weight - 140 lbs
    Current weight - 121 lbs
    Goal weight - 115 lbs

Hi all. I put on a stone over Xmas and new year 2013 and have spent the last year sort of trying to lose it until I caught sight of myself in a restaurant mirror last October and nearly cried. Since then I have properly been trying to lose it and have just made it down to my pre munchin (she will be 5 in May) weight but I want to get down to the weight I was when I felt happiest about myself.

I already do a 5k run 5 days a week and am getting to the point I need a bit of something different to add in to get those extra 6 lbs moving.
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Berenice
    5'8
    215 (after birth of daughter in Feb)
    170 lbs.
    145lbs. (prebaby weight)

Stay at home mom. I was pretty fit up until I became pregnant and ate badly. Gave birth in Feb to baby girl. Need to lose 25 lbs! Hoping this is a good way to kick start the weight loss again. I seem stuck.
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Name: Kayla
    Height: 5'1.5
    Highest weight: 204
    current weight: 187
    Goal weight: 150

I started the 30 day shred this morning! I am one day behind but I am looking forward to getting through all 30 days! However, I will be taking every Saturday off because I train Tae Kwon Do and Saturday is our all day training.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Morning...
    Name: Renee
    Height: 5'5 3/4
    Highest weight: 185
    Current weight: 184
    Goal weight: 160

I've done 30DS before and had great results (this time last year).....slowly returned to bad habits so starting over. I work full time and commute so the best time for me to exercise is in the morning. I'll be a few days behind but will start tomorrow morning. I love being in a group for the accountability and motivation! Good luck to everyone.
  • mlssalnrd
    Options
    Name
    Highest weight
    current weight
    Goal weight

Tell us about yourself or share photos

Melissa
    5'4"

The first 8 lbs fell off in a week but I have been stuck at 157 for a couple weeks. It is really pissing me off that I can not push past this. I hurt my back the day after Christmas and have not been exercising until the other day i started back into it. hopefully this will give my metabolism the kick in the *kitten* that it needs.
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hello there, nice meeting all of you.

Name Claudia
    Age 47
    Height 165 cm
    Highest weight 63 kg
    Current weight 63 Kg
    Goal weight 57-58 Kg

I am currently on day 8 of shred in 30. I dont feel I have lost any inches, and the only time I weighed my self during this programme I was at around 64.5 Kg, but experts say I am retaining liquids?? Hopefully.. I also do cardio 3-4 times a week for about 60-70 minutes. I don't run, though, I hate running. I do drink lots of water, and yes, some wine during the weekend with my husband.
    I am not doing any diet because I think I eat very sensibly anyway, seldomly have pops or eat breads or sweets. I eat fruits and veggies along with grilled fish, meat or chicken.
  • skroops
    skroops Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy :smile:

Age 35
    Height 5'2"
    Highest weight. My weight has been all over the place over the past 5 yrs. I was close to 180 when my younger daughter was born (now 4), joined MFP to lose the baby weight and got down to 120. Maintained that for about a year but then got comfortable, stopped logging and exercising and gained 20 lbs. :/ I lost about 7 in January and would love to lose about 15 more.
    current weight 133ish
    Goal weight 120

Tell us about yourself or share photos

I am a mom to two beautiful girls 4 & 6. I love to hike, camp, & read. I have started 30 DS *so* many times in the past but have never made it all the way thru. I always burn out somewhere halfway through. I think I have only made it to level 3 once. I am determined to get all the way through this time. We have a mini getaway to an indoor water park at the end of March and my goal is to feel comfortable in a two piece bathing suit.

*anyone/everyone feel free to add me -- the more support in this journey the better!! :)

• wenditos
    wenditos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Height 5'5"
    Highest Weight 185
    Current weight 183
    Goal Weight 130

I am a work at home mother, I am a graphic designer so lots of computer time.

I am doing the 30ds on my Xbox one to really kickstart my weight loss and healthier lifestyle. I was around 115 naturally until I hit 30 and it has been a steady rise since then with having a baby, stopped athletics and a recent move to the deep fried south has really tipped the scales for me. We are moving back home (southern California) in 6-12 months and I want to get as much of this weight off so I can get back to what I love, surfing, hiking and if I am really lucky maybe even jogging!

I am glad I found this group to hopefully keep me on track and commiserate the body aches with ;)
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Name: Alicia
    Height: 5 ft 2
    Highest weight: 168lbs
    current weight: 151lbs
    Goal weight: 120lbs / fit and healthy

Only just found this group but I have been doing the shred since the first so felt I'd join anyway, I'm 21 as stated above and from the UK. Been on MFP since 2011 but continously have up, I have now been at it for 3 and a half weeks and hoping to continue for the rest of my life (being healthy) I have a few parts of my body I'd like to change and a few pounds I'd like to shed so thought the 30DS would be a great place to start! Any adds are welcome, I could use the support and motivation !