Looking for Friends who Use Leslie Sansone Videos!

Options
saxony55
saxony55 Posts: 12 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Hello I am new to MFP for the 2nd time and I usually don't do the COMMUNITY thing but hey this might be fun. I am 42 years old and I found Leslie's videos about 10 years ago on a Comcast exercise channel. Over the years I thought Leslie was way too easy and I should try something more difficult. Well, recently when I realized I gained about 20 lbs that I had lost about 4 years ago I did a GOOGLE search for WHAT IS THE BEST EXERCISE TO LOSE WEIGHT? I figured whatever it told me I will do, but surprisingly it said the best exercise is the one you will do! Well, immediately I thought of Leslie, as I have always loved her videos so I have been buying them like crazy and switching them up. I love how I can go from beginner to advanced whenever I want! I do her videos everyday except Monday and currently my favorite one is 5 Mega Miles! Happy Monday and I look forward to meeting you guys!

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Hi saxony55,
    I'm a big fan of Leslie's as well. I have lost and gained weight most of my life, but every time I watched what I ate and used Leslie's workouts, I lost weight. MFP helped me reach my goal and Leslie is helping me stay there.

There are a lot of great people in this group. If you want, please join the January Walk Challenge. Doesn't matter that the month's almost over, you can still set a goal for the rest of the month and go for it or start fresh on Feb. 1st. It's a very encouraging group.

Glad you found us. :D
  • saxony55
    Options
    Thanks so much annoys!
  • saxony55
    Options
    Sorry I meant annofb..... Silly auto correct
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi Saxony...my name is Sue and I've been here since 2012, walking with LS since 2003. I have cerebral palsy and this is the only program I can do. Currently doing Walk Off Fat Fast If you want to add me, feel free. I'm here to help.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    saxony55 wrote: »
    Sorry I meant annofb..... Silly auto correct

Lol. Hope I won't "annoys" :D
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi, I do her videos daily.