Options
nsgmom04
nsgmom04 Posts: 101 Member
I am new to the group but not to mfp. Honestly, I joined this group as well as a couple of other groups for motivation, support, accountability. I am a working mother of 4. I work at night which probably challenges me the most. Figuring out when to eat on days off and days on is challenging.

Replies

• usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi @nsgmom04‌ ! I too am new to the group but not mfp. I work full time and care for my daughter in the evenings/at night. My husband works until after midnight so I am the one caring for her after work. I am trying to get back on track with counting my calories with the use of MFP. Looking for support/accountability with people in similar situations.
  • genitirado
    genitirado Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new on MFP and the group. I'm looking for friends to get and give support. I'm Spanish mum, my baby is 10 month and i'm trying to lose 15 kl. I lost already other 15kl.
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Welcome...come see us on the weekly thread :D
  • lolee817
    lolee817 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi i am new to group and mfp i am a mom of 7 boys with oldest being 21 and youngest being 9 month old twins . i have had them all by csection .. im looking for some friends to incourage me as i go as of this minute im just watching what i eat but in tend on getting the insanity set in a couple weeks , not really sure where to begin or sure if im gonna have time for it but gonna give it a shot