Weigh In's

When does everyone weigh-in?

Replies

• slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    I weigh in on Mondays. But my next round I will change it to Fridays. I like Fridays much better!
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Thanks for the insight. I think I may try doing the same. :)
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    I do Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays usually. I went out to dinner last night and know I am retaining some salt so didn't weigh in this morning.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    I weighed myself this morn and have only lost .9 lbs! wth! I know I went out to lunch last Saturday, but I've been busting it. I usually like weighing in during the week, not on a Monday.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Elle, where are you in the program? Are you eating the correct amount?
    My first week I didn't lose anything. I am attributing that to muscle gain. My second week I'm losing approx 0.5 daily. Everyone is different, what matters is that you are doing it!!!
  • Ellemarie72
    Hi there, I'm now 16 days in. This happened to me the first time I did it last fall. I think you're right about the muscle gain. And of course I could be a little more strict on my eating. I shouldn't be so hard on myself because I should take this easy and not quick weight loss, I'll only gain it back if I do it that way. :) But we are doing it!
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2015
    i shed as much clothes as possible and go pee before i weigh. lol. my boyfriend is doing this with me and we've been weighing at night after dinner lol. ::shrugs:: dont ask why. we know its wrong and we still do it anywyas hahaha
  • Ellemarie72
    ^^ ha ha yeah, that's the worse time to weigh! Unless he's trying to be totally truthful to himself! I hate to weigh myself when I'm bloated, which seems all of the time!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Today starts week 2 and I am down 5 pounds. Here's hoping to shed another 5 pounds this week!!
  • Ellemarie72
    shaunagirl wrote: »
    Today starts week 2 and I am down 5 pounds. Here's hoping to shed another 5 pounds this week!!

Congrats! I'm weighing myself tomorrow
  • shaunagirl
    Thanks!!
  • Ellemarie72
    I haven't lost anything really, but my size 12s are feeling loose. But like my coach says, you are building muscle. Also sometimes when you start a new workout you can tear your muscles, which then increases some bloat. This happens to me everytime.
  • slimmerang
    Congrats Shauna! Stick with Ellemarie, You are losing inches which is awesome!!
  • shaunagirl
    Don't get discouraged Ellemarie! Losing inches is just as great, if not better than, losing weight! You're doing a great job!

Thanks slimmerang!
  • Ellemarie72
    Thanks! Although, Superbowl Sunday did me in, but I planned on using that as my cheat day. Back on the bandwagon!
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Don't get discouraged Ellemarie! Losing inches is just as great, if not better than, losing weight! You're doing a great job!

Thanks slimmerang!

I TOTALLY agree! My 21st day was Sunday. I was VERY disappointed that I had only lost 5 lbs., but was pleasantly surprised to discover that I had lost 13 1/2 inches!!! Let's go Round 2!
  • Ellemarie72
    kcbe21 wrote: »

Thanks slimmerang!

I TOTALLY agree! My 21st day was Sunday. I was VERY disappointed that I had only lost 5 lbs., but was pleasantly surprised to discover that I had lost 13 1/2 inches!!! Let's go Round 2!

Wow! That's great kcbe! That's definitely something to be proud of.
  • slimmerang
    Kcbe wow! That is awesome. I am on round 2 now too! I ended up taking a week off instead of a day but I am back on it!
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Finished my first round of 21 DF yesterday. I have to confess that Saturday was the last day I really followed it. So basically I did an 18 DF. :) I start again today since I really took my break already. Lost 7 pounds and 5 inches. The numbers are going in the right direction. Bring on the next 21 days!
  • slimmerang
    Great job Trala!! Cheers to round 2!