New to MFP, Need supportive friends :)

Options
Hi, I just joined MFP. I graduated from college and currently applying to graduate schools. I am 5'1 petite so any shorties out there who are trying to lose weight add me! My weight loss journey hasn't been the easiest but I am finally down to a weight I am really proud of! I eat healthy and exercise 4 to 5 times a week. I am just looking for supporters and people to give advice. I am currently around 110 and my goal weight is between 103-105. I am really just focusing on maintaing and toning up my entire body. I do a lot of cardio and weight lifting currently. Losing these last pounds is a challenge but I am staying positive. I am a really supportive person so feel free to add me if you want! thanks :)

Replies

• ghadamichael
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track. Usually the last 5 lbs are hard to lose. Try changing your workout routines and up the weight you lift. Change what you eat also and try less carbs. Hope that helps. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • SamanthaRMichel
    SamanthaRMichel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am also a shortie! I am currently 130 and I would love to get to 110. I have been working out (5-6 days a week) for almost 3 years now. I have been trying to eat healthier and I also got with a shake company to help me lose weight close to a year now. I am now stopping with the company because I was not seeing results and I wanted to eat food more than once a day. I have been also running some 5ks and I just signed up for my first 1/2 marathon. I am just starting out on this MyFitnessPal and I don't know how to add people, sorry! But once I figure it out I will add you.

• DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi there, although I am not a shortie 5'6", I am just like you I exercise 4 - 5 times a week at the gym doing cardio and weights, eat healthily, and still need to lose the last 5lbs.I have recently had my program reviewed and changed by an exercise physiologist which I do every few months to keep it fresh and add new challenges. I would also add you if I knew how to. Can anybody tell me how as I am also new to mfp.