30 day squat challenge!

Options
abbyjane81
abbyjane81 Posts: 51 Member
Who is with me?

http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Printable-Squat-Challenge-31141646

Starting tomorrow!
I am struggling with working out, I blame having an infant and a 4 year old, but I just need to make it a priority!

Hope to see you all in! ;)

Day 1 : 6 reps of each squat
Narrow, sumo, back kick and side kick! ( the link I posted shows you each one, and get if you just want to reg squats for all of them, that's cool too!)

Replies

• socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in (it took me a moment to convince myself I wouldn't cry or throw up - lol)... I may post daily on the feelings/pain :-)
  • natalie8313
    natalie8313 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I need to remember to look this up when I get home from work. I'll try to do it as well! No Pain No Gain :)
  • JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love squats lol
  • bronzeambition
    bronzeambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a squat challenge, too! I'm doing this one: 28-Day Squat Challenge
  • abbyjane81
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well that took all of 5 minutes, but I sure felt it!!!
    Things I learned upon starting this challenge:
    1- the back kick squats and side kick squats, one rep is two squats( each leg)
    2- I am out of shape
    3- I like a challenge!
  • abbyjane81
    Options
    I'm starting a squat challenge, too! I'm doing this one: 28-Day Squat Challenge

Awesome- let me know how it goes! I think I did that one a year ago or so, before I had a baby a gained a ton of weight back! Maybe I'll do that one next:) if I survive this one lol

• bronzeambition
    bronzeambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Haha! & will do! Good luck with yours! If I get around to taking before and after pictures, I'll post them when I'm finished :)
  • JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I did the side and back kick squats 20 each (10/leg) without stopping and was huffing and puffing so bad haha. Cardio squats!! Today though my calves are so sore from my horrible yoga attempts I feel like I'm dying.
  • abbyjane81
    Options
    Got day 2 of the challenge done. Woot woot!
    Kind of hurts/kind of motivates me to do more!