Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    145.jpg
  • jenmck5
    jenmck5 Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ok. I posted on the wrong day. But I love this image. I moved it to Wednesday. I'm hoping to work out on Thursday too : )
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Jen, you gave me a much needed laugh because I was just sure today was Thursday (it is) and found out son doesn't have school tomorrow and thought "great! A long weekend starting tomorrow!" But then I saw more posts on Wed thread than Thur and thought, "wait, could today be Wed? Oh no! I can't make it two more days this week!" I was so relieved to read about the mix up!

So I'm on day two of no coffee and my head is pounding. I barely got out of bed. I was just getting a little too crazy with coffee and decided I need to cut it out. I've done this in the past (sometimes for years), but it always takes three days to break the headache. Ugh, anyway, between that, the pouring rain, DH's continued jet lag and no tutor after school today---I'm hanging out at home in my jammies! I should've gone t the gym, but I feel like if I were to try to push weight right now that my head would pop right off. :s

And yes, I did use my new shoes yesterday and they were alright. They aren't stability like the last ones which I know now I didn't need and the lady probably only selected them because of the problems I was having which I know now were really due to size. They also have much less cushion, which is fine. But my toes felt a little sore afterward so I might have to experiment with lace tightness.

April, my sentiments exactly! It all just seems so much more "do-able" with the support of this group. And fun.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Felt a lot better yesterday. Feel a little blah today. But what I find interesting is I did okay on my eating while sick. It wasn't fantastic, but I didn't engorge. But then last night was bad. Very bad. I ate a lot! It was like all the stress struggling through being sick with no help from others was released and because I was feeling better I wasn't guarding myself as much thinking the worst was over.
    So I guess today is that day where I pick myself up and start over. (There's some old musical song that just popped into my head..."Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. Start all over again!". That will probably be running through my head all day now!)
    Today I have to go shopping, and do some stuff at my kids' school. This afternoon I plan to rest up and refine my workout schedule for next week. I slept poorly, so I might also take a nap. My hubby is working weird hours this week and usually comes home at 11:30...but this week isn't coming home until 3am. I'm in bed either way, but the change messed with me mentally and it was hard to fall asleep.

Here's to a better day today!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I've been busy busy busy and falling behind with things, but will focus on what I need to do and get back on track!
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looks like things as on the upswing for the DWPs! I've been caffeine free for 5 years and it's okay once you get over the hump. And I'm a fool for musicals too :).

Took unplanned rest day since I overslept and was v cold & icy today. Not a biggie.

I'm still clicking for the most part.,,and then TOM arrived. So I'm trying to figure how how I can have a treat meal this weekend without blowing it. I'm thinking about going to a restaurant & having what I want (5 guys? Pad Thai? Sushi?) or whatever and no leftovers.