Day 19: 1/29/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Almost to the second milestone! If you haven't updated your weight since the first milestone day, you should update it sometime today or tomorrow.

I hit my goals yesterday. I just have a feeling today is going to be tough for me. I don't know why, but I'm feeling the munchies already.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories (control the munchies!!)
2. 10,000 steps
3. 2 mile run & strength

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday. Goals for today:
    Stay within calories
    130 crunches - done
    HIIT DVD - done
    Fit, Fab & 40+ class this evening
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I didn't hit my goals yesterday - I ate a totally unhealthy dinner because I hadn't planned. But I did my 10K steps (finished the day at 13K+) and my workout in the morning yesterday so trying to stay focused on what I did well.

Today's goals:
    1. 10K steps (6K done by 9am)
    2. XTFMax workout (DONE!)
    3. Stay within calories and log it all (the good, bad and ugly)
    4. WATER!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Yesterday was a very peculiar rest day. I was within a decent range of calories, drank plenty of water but felt quite weak. And when I feel weak, there is only one antidote: strenght training ;)
    Today I want to put my best effort into a full body routine and just get that awesome feeling of power pumping through my veins.
    Do what you have to do to make this day fabulous!!!!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have been sick all week so I haven't made or met any goals. Today I want to:
    1. Log everything
    2. Stay within calories
    3. Drink water
    4. Feel better

I'm not planning on working out again until this weekend because I am already so run down. Good luck everyone!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Ooh, thanks for the reminder, although unless I have a breakthrough tomorrow mine has been stalled since last time I updated anyway, sigh.

I've been pretty happy with this week, my biggest thing is finally getting back on track with sleep. I ended up working out less than planned, but I think it was a needed and good tradeoff.

Today's goals, though, are to get in some good cardio (interval running, spinning, or a little of both). Also to log everything, stay within my calories, plan/pack my lunch for tomorrow, and keep going with the good sleep habits.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I was annoyed with why my weight went up this week. Then today it dropped -1lb from the last milestone, yes! Beware of water weight and its lies!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    So I think I've hit all my goals for the day so far lol!

Got a good workout, have logged the food I've eaten today and will do some pre-logging for tonight's party and am upping my water intake quite a bit so I feel good tomorrow!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am sick too. Workouts are on pause!

Have a nice weekend :smile:

I am going to rest now.