Why water?

Options
I realized the more water I consumed the lighter I felt and my feet do hurt as much. Great because they take me were I want to go. Yeah!
Peace with in...
Cynthia Ann Dakan

Replies

• djhnd
    djhnd Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :D

Thanks for the reminder. We're all just vehicles for moving water around anyway....
  • lauraleecreations2
    Options
    I stopped drinking ice teas as well as soda. Even when they say sugar free they have artificial sweetener. I was having horrible dizzy spells and passed out not to long ago. Had all the heart testing done and nothing could be found. A friend suggested dropping all drinks with artificial sweeteners and it is starting to go completely away. I drink herbal red clover tea once in a while and feeling much better. Water helps get your body hydrated and it is important to your brain. Less fogginess during the day. Also when you feel hungry it can be your needing water. I actually stop sodas in 2003 but took up Crystal Light etc... Went from bad to just as bad so now water only. Good luck! ️Hugs Laura
  • lindagrimm904
    lindagrimm904 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I drink 5 bottles of water a day, but I still have to have my 12 ounce diet decaffeinated diet coke at lunch. I'm retired. I've gone from 230 lbs. to 184 in 2 years. In my opinion that's not much. I need to get to 150 or 140 lbs., my goal is to get there by April 25th or the first part of May! I hope everyone has a blessed day! lyl! ( means love you linda!
  • arosek719
    arosek719 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I add a little bit of vanilla extract (12 cal/teaspoon and I use a fourth or less ) to my tea, and almost never need to add sweetener. I realized i fell off the wagon when I bought stevia. It's true that the taste of the sweetness causes a physiological reaction which causes your body to crave sugar. If I "need" sweetness that badly, I add a natural sugar source - generally honey and accept that calories come along with it.