lift breasts

Options
neelycj
neelycj Posts: 12 Member
Good morning!

So over the last two years, I have lost 25 pounds. Since high school I was 150, and a swimmer. I've always worn a 34D, and before I lost the weight, of course they were fuller and perkier. Now, I still fit in to a 34D, but they are deflated. I am very self conscious about it, even though my boyfriend doesn't care, and finds me beautiful no matter what.

I run, I lift weights, and do yoga. I'm looking for any pointers, exercise related ( ANYTHING) to naturally help the problem!

Just one of the bummers of losing weight, but still would not change it for anything!

Replies

• nessiea2006
    Options
    There's a couple of dumbbell and cable exercises that really perk the breast. I have three kids so they started to sag a little but I've been strength training for almost 2 years now and have see a major difference. You cant benefit from doing your upper and lower chest get cables or dumbbells and do 4 sets of 15 to 20, 2 workouts for each muscle....... you can find exercises on google to help my explanation. Hope that helped some how! Good luck!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    you may be able to lift and add volume to the chest muscles underneath, but no exercise will add volume to the breast/breast tissue so if it is extra skin due to breast volume decreasing, there's no way to shrink up that skin and put them back on the shelf.
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    you may be able to lift and add volume to the chest muscles underneath, but no exercise will add volume to the breast/breast tissue so if it is extra skin due to breast volume decreasing, there's no way to shrink up that skin and put them back on the shelf.

True.
  • scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    Options

This is true, but a) not only can you build up the muscles underneath your breasts, which definitely helps, but weightlifting with proper form improves your posture, which also helps, and b) when you switch from eating at a deficit to eating at maintenance, at least some of that "deflated" look goes away. I don't know why that is, but it was noticeable to myself and to lots of other women on this board.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    scrittrice wrote: »

This is true, but a) not only can you build up the muscles underneath your breasts, which definitely helps, but weightlifting with proper form improves your posture, which also helps, and b) when you switch from eating at a deficit to eating at maintenance, at least some of that "deflated" look goes away. I don't know why that is, but it was noticeable to myself and to lots of other women on this board.

Really? I sure hope so.