losing breasts HELP

Options
neelycj
neelycj Posts: 12 Member
Good morning!

So over the last two years, I have lost 25 pounds. Since high school I was 150, and a swimmer. I've always worn a 34D, and before I lost the weight, of course they were fuller and perkier. Now, I still fit in to a 34D, but they are deflated. I am very self conscious about it, even though my boyfriend doesn't care, and finds me beautiful no matter what.

I run, I lift weights, and do yoga. I'm looking for any pointers, exercise related ( ANYTHING) to naturally help the problem!

Just one of the bummers of losing weight, but still would not change it for anything!

Replies

• csillers13
    csillers13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!
    I'm in the same situation. Complete deflation! Ive read up on it and mostly its your typical free weight chest exercise that is suppose to help the problem. (Or chest machines, your preference)
    Ive also noticed that if I'm drinking the proper amount of water. They look better overall! Hope that helps a little! :)
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Pushups.

A scene from "are you there God, it's me Margaret" just popped in my head from when I was a kid. lol
  • neelycj
    neelycj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ghadamichael
    Options
    Hey, that is funny... I lost 8 lbs in a month and my 34D breat is getting smaller and smart. Breat tissues are made of fat and only Fat. Ther is a muschle underneath to support them and you can work your pectoralis as much as you want, but you will not get the full fat breast. I workout like crazy but loosing fat means loosing curve. I hate it and this is why I decided to stop losing fat and focus on weight lifting and very little cardio. I am 1.5 lbs away from my weight but it seems that I have to stop before im flat.
  • BeauShiraz
    BeauShiraz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot so weight and my chest really suffered, I had to have surgery to 're attach the fat to the muscle. I had a baby six months ago and having the surgery redone in 3 months. I been told you can be predisposed to having less elasticity in your chest I guess I'm just unlucky.