Week Three Peeps?

Options
JessRaddatz
JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
I just completed W3D2 and I'd love to have some friends that are about where I am. So far I'm doing well and I am really enjoying running! Anyone else nervous for Week Four? I kind of am!

Replies

• sprawl_flatland
    Options
    I just did W3D2 yesterday!! Loving it!!
  • McSue
    McSue Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did W2D2 yesterday! On track with you...and I'm loving it!!!
  • JessRaddatz
    Options
    Awesome! I'm doing W4D1 today. I'm excited for the longer run portions! I just wish it would warm up soon so I can start doing some of this outside - stupid WI weather. I'm already getting a little bored on the treadmill and I really don't want to lose excitement over this because of that. My family and I are going to Florida the last week of February and I think that will be the first time I will get to run outside, so I am REALLY excited for that! I will be at the point in the program where it's all pretty much straight runs and I think that will be easier outside because I can adjust my speed according to how I am feeling.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Just started week 3 tonight!

On the treadmill. In Wisconsin!
    I'd love to be friends with others in the same portion of C25K!

At first I was nervous at the jump in minutes... but I save the best TV on the DVR for the time I spend on the treadmill!! It really helped to distract me from that time! I can't WAIT for a spring thaw!
  • jennamae102
    jennamae102 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I completed W3D2 last night, and am planning to do W3D3 tomorrow (pending the current soreness I am feeling!). I'd love some friends who are around the same place in the program as me to help keep each other motivated. I have started the program many times but never actually completed it.
  • JessRaddatz
    Options
    I just completed W4D2 last night! I'll add you :)
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Re-did W3D3 yesterday and whizzed right through it. W4D1 on Saturday!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Re-did W3D3 yesterday and whizzed right through it. W4D1 on Saturday!

How did it go?
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    W3d1 today and i finished but struggled with the 3 min sections.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    madmags wrote: »
    W3d1 today and i finished but struggled with the 3 min sections.

See if it helps to slow down a bit when you run the W3D2 intervals.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I did slow it down a bit. I think i just have to get over the hump. My legs were a bit tired from squats the night before.