In mfp how do i set my target max carbs to 20 gms ?

Options
It is not even letting me change my hoal to 5 percent which is better than at 30 gms or 10 percent carbs it has me on right now.
Also if i set the sugars and fiber to total more than max carbs it will totally do that.

Replies

• DontTextMe
    DontTextMe Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    5% is 14g.
    set it to 5, 25, 70 (C, P, Fat)
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    It is not even letting me change my hoal to 5 percent which is better than at 30 gms or 10 percent carbs it has me on right now.
    Also if i set the sugars and fiber to total more than max carbs it will totally do that.

Ditto what Don't said. Concentrate on 25 to 50 grams of carbs @ day, lots of fat, and some protein. Then in MFP watch the number of carbs, then see the pie chart of your macros. The Fat slice should be big. You're good to go.....

I hope this helps,

Dan the Man from Michigan

• embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    where do u change it ? what section?
  • hotsungirl
    hotsungirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Changing settings: My Home/Goals/Change Goals/Custom/Override/ change the settings there to closest for you -- for me it is 5% carbs (knowing that the number isn't exact but close enough) 25% protein, 70% fat

Caro
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    hotsungirl wrote: »
    Changing settings: My Home/Goals/Change Goals/Custom/Override/ change the settings there to closest for you -- for me it is 5% carbs (knowing that the number isn't exact but close enough) 25% protein, 70% fat

Caro
    thankyou !!

• SporkNBeans
    Options
    This helped a lot thanks!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Look up the low carb daily group, go to there launch pad. There's detailed instructions for adjusting your macros and a couple of add ons for your browser that connect to mfp to make it adjustable in percentage, grams, and fill in the last macro with whatever to meet your cal goals