Week 4 Day 2

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
workout 4 still feels like a beast to me, but i made it through and thats all that matters. the first two circuits feel okay, it just gets harder for me towards the end.

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What weights are you using?
  • RS3khon
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @harieta I'm using at the least 5 lbs (lowest weights i own), max 15 lbs
  • harieta
    Options
    They use them a lot in workout 4 so with the weights you are using, I am not surprised you feel it! But I hope you enjoy it! :)
  • RS3khon
    Options
    @harieta I'm just glad week four is over! my knees, ankles, and hips are even happier! haha
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Done too! Plus 15 min treadmill mile. Surrenders are brutal. Upped my weight today to 10s and 15s.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a lot of weight - way to go! Maybe one day, I'll do this all again with 10s and 15s. I'm using mostly 3s and sometimes 5s right now.
  • Soybeaner
    Options
    Color me impressed! My highest weight is 8.
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm trying to challenge myself. Will be sore later.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Done! Hollow man was so much better - abs are getting stronger. I can't believe we'll only do this one more time before we move on to Phase 2!
  • Soybeaner
    Options
    I know! I don't feel like I have this phase really finished yet. It's still hard for me to do!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I also was thinking that I probably could continue at this level a week more... or a few weeks more.
  • harieta
    Options
    I am going to do week 4 all over again, because I could not do day 4, 5 and 6. I don't think it's a bad idea do do continue at a certain level for a little bit longer. It's not something that will get in the way of achieving our goal. (unless finishing this program in 90 days IS the goal), but it may actually help us be fitter, stronger etc.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I think that's a great idea. I also don't necessarily have the goal of it being a 90 day thing - it's about fitness and strength. I want to follow the program as much as I can, but I think of the time as flexible, I have moved my rest day and I'm not following Jillian's pretty restrictive meal plan.
  • healthymomkc
    healthymomkc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Done! I'm a week behind! I only have 2 sets of weights 5's and 10's. My husband lost my 8's cleaning ONE time...