Wednesday weigh in, Feb. 4/15

Options
Computershateme
Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
Good morning all. I'll start this weigh-in by reporting that I have re-lost the pound I gained last week. That means I am once again 2 pounds under my goal weight. I hope that everyone had a good week.

Although Wiarton Willie, 1 of the 3 groundhogs, has predicted an early spring, I have seen no signs of this at all. In fact, I'll be shovelling again (3rd time in 3 days and this is since his prediction) today. At least I'm getting my exercise!

Replies

• altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Saturdays. Last Saturday I was down four pounds after gaining the week before. So far, 14 lbs lost since Christmas.
  • CrisEBTrue
    CrisEBTrue Posts: 454 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    This morning I am down 3 lbs. I've lost 7 lbs since December 29.

Way to go, both of you!!

• JoanLovell
    JoanLovell Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Happy to report a 1.8 lb loss this week.
    41146803.png
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Inexplicably and cruelly my weight went up 2 pounds on my regular Sunday weigh in. Yesterday the scale showed it dropped back off.
    Keep logging, folks. It keeps us aware of how much we're consuming, the quality of it, and whether we're moving around enough.
    You all are doing so great. I admire you!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Great work, people! Most important is that you are here and accountable. In the long run, that produces results!

I have released an additional 3 pounds since last week. A lot of that is due to snow shoveling and cross-country skiing, so I say - keep the white stuff coming! (It must be working, it has started snowing again here.) ~ Kathy

73739389.png
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My "official" weigh in day is Saturday, so I will use that, crept up a pound last week, but am down 10 pounds from Christmas weight, and now weigh same as last September, so getting there slowly
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Still just below my Goal so very happy with that!

Well done everyone! :D

Jean
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You all are giving me lots of encouragement. The scale is starting to budge. Having a good week, finally on track.
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ya'll have done so good. I missed posting yesterday because the website was just giving me fits. nothing worked. But we were traveling for a week and I knew the weigh in wouldn't be good :( I put on 5 lbs, mostly from sodium from all the restaurant food. We got home Monday and I've dropped 4 of those lbs. pushing that water. I hope to have that other lb plus another off by next week
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Whoa. Wednesday flew by in a haze due to a new med. Congratulations to you all for maintaining your commitment to losing or keeping off weight.

I am happy to say that I have staying in my maintenance range this week.