Sleep function

Options
msiamjan
msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
I'm wondering if anyone has any insight. I've been using my Charge HR for a week. It seems to drastically underreport sleep--or at least thinks I'm awake when I think I'm asleep. For example, last night I went to bed around 11:30 and got up around 7:00 a.m. As far as I could tell I slept most of that time, but the FB thinks I slept for a total of 44 minutes and was in bed for one hour and 22 minutes. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Wantingtolose1
    Wantingtolose1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't know why it's doing that because my sleep log is quite accurate. You can manually put the fitbit into sleep mode and out by holding done the button on the side till it vibrates and your screen will change.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Doesn't holding down the button start a workout?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Check your sleep sensitivity settings and try switching it to normal.

Other than that, I would contact Fitbit and see if they can help you.

It's supposed to go into sleep mode when your HR goes down and there is only minor movements for 1 hr. So if you have it on sensitive sleep tracking, but you roll over a lot it might actually think your still awake.

I don't have the Charge HR, but I do have the Surge and so far it's working fine. Then again I've only had it 2.5 days.
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That's really unusual, my Charge HR has logged my sleep super accurately. It even tracks short naps. I'd contact FitBit right away.
  • Wantingtolose1
    Wantingtolose1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    msiamjan wrote: »
    Doesn't holding down the button start a workout?

Sorry I just have a charge not a HR sorry for the wrong info