Week 1- Check in #2

Options
caitastic24
caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
Each week will run Sundays to Saturday nights at midnight. There will be TWO Check In posts up at the beginning of every week. Feel free to post as often as you like BUT to qualify for the prize you MUST post twice per week (In each Check In post). The contest ends Saturday, February 28th so make sure all logging is posted that Saturday at midnight. The winner will be randomly chosen on March 1st, 2015.

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I've got pole class tonight. I'm also debating on whether I should go to pole on Thursday, since you know primetime tv is back, lol.
  • lindsayccliff
    Options
    Did you enjoy the pole class Jessica? I did that once with a Groupon; holy cow it picked my butt! You really need a lot of upper body strength to do that! I just remember my arms hurting for days.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Did you enjoy the pole class Jessica? I did that once with a Groupon; holy cow it picked my butt! You really need a lot of upper body strength to do that! I just remember my arms hurting for days.

She has a video on Instagram! She looks like a pro to me :-) I've never tried it myself

• caitastic24
    Options
    Okay so today I got it done!!! Soooo many walking squats, lunges, planks, wall sits, that thing where you crawl to a pushup? Yeah, ouch lol Leg raises, sit ups with 8 lb weights, and some more crunches. I usually do 3 rounds of 10-12 reps (depending on what it is). I try to do at least 3 different kinds of exercises each time. I still need to put pen to paper for an official plan!
  • qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did the same routine as Wednesday. 50 minutes. My muscles were pretty tender yesterday but it was a good kind of sore.
  • mmalo446
    mmalo446 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I went and lifted Wednesday for 40 minutes. I have a picture of my workout plan posted on instagram. mmalo446
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Thursday was my second universal weight machine for the week. Ended up with 163 minutes of strength training for the week.