Thoughts on the whole 30 diet? Anyone want to do it with me?

Options
I have been interested in the whole 30 diet and I read that you don't track your calories... Has anyone done this? I only want to loose 10 lbs but it is SOOOO hard to do!

Replies

• aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i hadn't heard about it before reading your post, but i am curious about it as well. i don't have much to lose either, really more about feeling healthier than the actual weight. 5-10 lbs puts me in the ballpark of where i felt the best. i'd be up for giving this a try, but probably can't start for another week (i'm going to be visiting friends and beer is definitely on the menu :) )
    it definitely looks like it would be challenging to do without support!
  • zolaberry
    Options
    Hi I done the whole 30 diet last Nov it was actually really good :) and I've still kept to some of the elements to it ( no dairy ) I wanna do it again :)
  • zolaberry
    Options
    Oh and I lost 3% body fat and 6 lbs :) I done crossfit 2/3 times a week too
  • vicachica
    vicachica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to learn more about the diet and doing it with you if we could support each other. I recently started seeing an acupuncturist who told me to get off dairy. I have stubborn 10 lb to lose.
  • alex_marchuk
    Options
    I just finished whole 30 on 22Feb and I loved it! I'm still hanging on to most the the elements of the program.