group still active

Options
Tatyanakuster
Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
Are you still running/participating in this group? If so I would like to be part of it. I just got my books this week!

Thanks

Replies

• aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    me too!!! (I'm stalking you, Tatyana! I saw your post on here and checked out the book and now I want in!! I bought it on my nook and am ready!!) :bigsmile:
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    hey! I am on week two and loving it! Did you start reading and what do you think??
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    yes!! I just did Chapter 4 this morning...I LOVE IT! It's like crazy simple the things she says but when you read them it just kind of clicks. Do you have the 60 day devotional? I know they coincide but I was doing the book a chapter a day then going to do the 60 day devo after that so it would last longer lol...Are you doing both together?
  • missjulierenee
    missjulierenee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still reading the book? I just started and it's great! Also I'm looking for friends for encouragement as well.
  • missjulierenee
    missjulierenee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My motivation song of the morning: Day One by Matthew West!!!
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm reading the book (again)! Presently in Chapter 3. My motivational song is Brandon Heath's "No Turning Back"!
  • RebWMcg
    RebWMcg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Three of my friends and I have started this program as a Lenten study. I would love to join this group as well for encouragement, insight and spiritual support.
  • ohiotubagal
    ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am just starting the book so please friend me if you've been through it or want to read together. :smile:
  • HollyFaye321
    HollyFaye321 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. This book is a big help to me. I like to read while I on the elipical and I'm now reading it for the second time this year.