My 415 cal Dinner Tonight!

Options
Guys just had to share! I baked a 4oz piece of tilapia, 1/2 cup white rice (I love rice) 1cup asparagus and 1 baby grand biscuit and I am full (which has been a struggle for me). Food is my enemy but we are trying to get along so for 415cals this will be my dinner often :0)
Please share your REAL FOOD low cal recipes please as I have to eat not nibble lol

Replies

• ldreher7
    ldreher7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) awesome
  • tuttboy
    tuttboy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Look up high glycemic carbs and what causes insulin spikes.
  • jarrettjags
    Options
    That sounds delish! I had red beans and rice for lunch and was surprised at how low calorie it was and I was really full too
  • niskmom
    niskmom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love .5 cup rice, .5 cup refried beans, .25 cup rotel, 1oz cheese. Mix together and heat in microwave. 388 calories and very filling and satisfying. I eat for lunch or dinner.
  • Shanta3
    Shanta3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lovel love, love rice myself. Recently I have been making cauliflower "rice" and "mashed potatoes" it's delicious and saves me from the carbs.
  • jasonherreid
    jasonherreid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I had a 4oz salmon filet, a 1/2 cup of brown rice and a 1/4 cup of steamed peas for dinner last night. Total calories = 196. This meal also covers all of my carb and protein requirements for my Farrell's program. Delicious! Tilapia and Swai are also very good fish to eat on a regular basis, and there are tons of different ways to cook them in a healthy way. Thanks for sharing nayc22 and keep up the work, it is worth it!