Just found this group

Options
kraigiark
kraigiark Posts: 27 Member
Hello all. I've been using mfp off and on for a while now. My current streak is 39 days. It's been a huge help with my weight loss and fitness progress. :) I came across this group while browsing today and I'm really glad to see other lgbt members who have done so well!

Replies

• electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 39 is a great streak, I'm not sure my record it was pretty high at one stage but I'm just getting back into it at the moment so I'm on 6. Feel free to add me if you like
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    hello! welcome to the group! that's a great streak so far. i finally buckled down and started using the app daily about a year ago. it's an awesome tool, when we use it.
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I echo that 39 days is an awesome streak! Glad you found the group and MFP is the BEST :)
  • kraigiark
    Options
    Thanks! Just finally succumbed to purchasing an actual heart rate monitor to track my exercise. The closer I can get to accurate data about my fitness the better I feel.

Anyone else doing/has done Insanity?
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i've done insanity. i am not a huge fan of it lol. i started running and doing my cardio at the gym instead. i got great results with insanity, but it made my body ache like no other and i had to take way more rest days than i usually do.

it's a tough program! good luck.
  • kraigiark
    Options
    Thanks! I currently have two more weeks left of it. I actually am surprised at how much I enjoy it. I've started adding some weightlifting on m, w, f. Not really sure what I'm gonna do after I'm done. I'm thinking I'll try p90x. I don't have access to a gym here in Germany so I have to do everything at home with limited equipment. Its going great so far though!