Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Don't love the love handles!

Anything special that you girls do to get rid of that extra love around the hips? I don't love it would love to get rid of it! #goingnuts

Replies

• Cut out the bread !!! Add green tea to your diet too ! I saw differences within the first month, lots of water !!!!
  • Grinage1027
    Grinage1027 Posts: 31 Member
    Maybe one slice of bread every other day and 69-70oz of water is what I do now n still feel that soft on the back of my hips :/
  • kimtober
    kimtober Posts: 52 Member
    Mine have slowly been improving but I don't know if that's just a result of generally losing weight. I've also been doing side planks which I think has made some difference. Now I'm adding more challenging exercises to target that area.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    You cAnt spot reduce, but overall reduction in bodyfat will eventually wear them down. Do exercises, including weights, so you will look good when fat is gone.
  • Grinage1027
    Grinage1027 Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks! I can't see a difference but my husband says he can so that's good
  • grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    I do a detox by eating certain foods to help get rid of the toxins that are on the fat that no amount of exercise will burn off. I will be doing another in March, if you want to join in at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103019-revitalized-bodies