Looking forward to?

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
At first I wanted to feel some ribs, got there, than I wanted to see my collar bone, got there, wanted to get to a single chin, got there. Today I noticed I had a jaw line! I was so happy over something like a jaw line. I seriously never thought something like that would make me want to squeeelllll. I have come to terms that I am going to have some excess tummy skin, that's ok. This journey was all about health, but dang I am happy with what I see. I am still over 200, but I know I will get to Onederful ones soon enough. v7ayih81bk2u.jpg
I am pleased to introduce my jaw line! lol

Replies

• bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!

I'm looking forward to marching in the LGBTIQ Pride Parade in Sydney~ I hope to have some semblance of abs at that point. Here's to hoping that the 30 Day Shred does its trick.
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! HELLO jawline! Congrats!
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Nice jawline kayjosh
    You'll get those abs bahbedwire

I'm looking forward to walking up the 3 flights of stairs to the 2nd floor and still having my breath. A few weeks should do it :)
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Nice jawline kayjosh
    You'll get those abs bahbedwire

I'm looking forward to walking up the 3 flights of stairs to the 2nd floor and still having my breath. A few weeks should do it :)

I so get this. A few weeks ago we helped a lady move to a beautiful senior living condo complex. They had an elevator but it was out of the way so we carried her items up two flights of stairs. I was doing the happy dance that I could do it, over and over again and not want to pass out from not being able to breathe. It's things like that when you realize how far you have come!

• bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    NSV for the win!!!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    kayjosh your gorgeous!
  • dridings74
    dridings74 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    At first I wanted to feel some ribs, got there, than I wanted to see my collar bone, got there, wanted to get to a single chin, got there. Today I noticed I had a jaw line! I was so happy over something like a jaw line. I seriously never thought something like that would make me want to squeeelllll. I have come to terms that I am going to have some excess tummy skin, that's ok. This journey was all about health, but dang I am happy with what I see. I am still over 200, but I know I will get to Onederful ones soon enough. v7ayih81bk2u.jpg
    I am pleased to introduce my jaw line! lol

Way to go!! And you are gorgeous by the way..... :smile:
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to fitting into size 16 pants without a mushroom top
  • AmandaStrickland1
    AmandaStrickland1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Kayjosh... very beautiful! I'm looking forward to just feeling lighter on my feet, and being lean!