Looking for LC friends with open diaries

Options
JessicaLCHF
JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
Somewhat new to MFP, have lost 20 pounds since I joined, but 40 overall to date. I eat LCHF but exercise little due to health issues. Love cooking and new recipes, and looking for other low carbers with diaries they have set to shareable with friends under settings so I can get meal ideas. I'm a Pinterest freak as well. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. Been on this journey about a year. Main goal: keeping off the diabetes meds my doc took me off six months ago and increasingly improving my a1c.

Replies

• melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I eat pretty boring though.
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mebeep
    mebeep Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't know that you'd learn anything from me ( pretty new to this) but go ahead and add me if you'd like.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. :smile:
  • Ruskinbarb
    Ruskinbarb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My diary is open so you can add me too.
  • happylifex10
    happylifex10 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My diary is open so you can add me as well
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I think my diary is open to friends. It's not perfect, but most days I am for 20 net grams of carbs a day.
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm still on the medication for insulin resistance and want to get off of it by watching carbs. Haven't been successful in the past, but that has to change. My diary is open to friends.
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I think my diary is open to anyone... In fact, if someone could check that'd be great LOL. I am very new at this though. Thinking I have hit ketosis, not 100% sure as I don't have those ketostix yet, but have the weird taste in my mouth, and other, umm, olfactory related signs.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Anyone is welcome to add me. I don't know what you'll learn from me, though. I am very boring and eat the same things every day.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like...or just stalk my diary. Its not exciting, but its public...because I'm nice like that. And I don't care if other people know I'm eating steak every night this week. muahahaha
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I think my diary is open to anyone... In fact, if someone could check that'd be great LOL. I am very new at this though. Thinking I have hit ketosis, not 100% sure as I don't have those ketostix yet, but have the weird taste in my mouth, and other, umm, olfactory related signs.

yes, your diary is public :)
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My diary is public so all can peek away, plus feel free, you can friend me if you like. Beware, I'm on day 10 of a "pork fast".
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! And here is my LC pinterest board:

https://www.pinterest.com/sus0908leo/low-carb-recipes/

Feel free to follow me or pin what you like!
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    My diary is open to friends. Anyone is welcome to add me. I don't know what you'll learn from me, though. I am very boring and eat the same things every day.

One thing you are not FIT-Goat is boring. You and the other mods in this group do a tremedous amount for those of us who are still learning which is greatly appreciated. Just keep on boring us.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    lol, but my daily diary is pretty boring. Most days, I just copy the day before and literally all I have to change is the specific serving size (and often not even that for some meals).
  • VRay99
    VRay99 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new to this and I'm always looking for friends, please feel free to add me as well!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I'm boring, and still really getting started (day 29), but any and all are welcome to friend me. Please include a note like "LCHF" or something, so I know the request came from. Thanks!