For the love of the Doctor......

Options
RunionX4
RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
Hi everyone. My husband and I are huge Doctor Who fans. We have finally converted our son to enjoy it as well. Most of his friends and our friends enjoy it. I would love to be able to discuss more of the Who Universe and how we can help each other over come our weight issues together and use The Doctor as our inspiration as well. If anyone would like to add me as a friend feel free to do so. Always needing a little push from time to time.l6raytd1zkce.jpeg

Replies

• zorks4ever
    Options
    Our whole family are Whovians. My son went as the 4th doctor for Halloween this year. Our daughter (a red head) as Amy Pond. She is also making a Tardis Valentine box for her school party on Friday!

I'd say the best Whovian motivation is the outrageous amounts of running!
  • tinchick
    tinchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I always say that I have to get in shape so I'll be ready to run with the Doctor. :wink:
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    zorks4ever wrote: »
    Our whole family are Whovians. My son went as the 4th doctor for Halloween this year. Our daughter (a red head) as Amy Pond. She is also making a Tardis Valentine box for her school party on Friday!

Did you make him the scarf?
  • RunionX4
    Options
    zorks4ever wrote: »

That is so awesome! Love that the kids are so into it. My son loves it too. And yes a lot of running. LOL
  • RunionX4
    Options
    tinchick wrote: »
    I always say that I have to get in shape so I'll be ready to run with the Doctor. :wink:

Absolutely. I'm going to start the C25K program and can't wait to use this as my motivation to keep running! ;)
  • avaughan624
    avaughan624 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Our family are Whovians as well. Working to loose so I'll be able to keep up with our newest addition!!

gly787magif6.jpg