Weigh In's

Options

Replies

• elhill1214
    elhill1214 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10, down 10 lbs. I'm going to be swimsuit-ready this summer!
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great jobs to Trala and elhill! I'm now on round 2 as well. Only lost a couple inches so far, but weighing myself in 6 days w/measurements again.
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job Elhill! That is amazing! Stay stong Ellemarie! It will pay off!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Thanks, I've been on an off of this plan since October. It is a bit depressing that I'm not losing the pounds so much. My metabolism is at it's all time low. I never seem to see the pounds come off unless I stick with a diet day after day and no cheating. But I'm not about that, so I guess it'll have to come at a slower pace.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Everyone has been quiet on here lately! Anyone else struggling to stay in track through all these snow storms?
  • elhill1214
    Options
    It's been a little warmer in my area, I've been doing some early spring cleaning! It was in the 60s last weekend!
  • kcbe21
    Options
    Oh I wish! Can you send some here to the Northeast? We officially have more snow than we can handle and we're supposed to get more between now & the weekend!
  • elhill1214
    Options
    The KC area has been spared so far! *knocks on wood*
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    I left western new york last July for sunny San Antonio!!! So thank God I'm not in that this winter! Seems worse than last year, which was bad! I had enough of that so I hope we're down here for good. My heart goes out to you all!

Hope all are doing better than I am on the plan. Seems like many of you have lost a lot! I've lost a few, but really, if you look at my diary, you'll see the cheats I've been making. Struggeling with major pms issues! Sorry guys, tmi!! But going to get there.
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Day 12 of round two! Struggling to stay on track this time. Will weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Yeah I was struggling for a bit too. But I bought my fitbit flex today, so going to make myself accountable!
  • kcbe21
    Options
    I crashed & burned my round 2. I got a cold that I couldn't shake, bad cough made it hard to exercise. Started again this morning. Doing a challenge with my coach. Hoping that keeps me going...I really need this!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    I hear ya. My allergies are making me blah everyday! I took a break it all this past weekend. Probably set me back again, but I'm doing this slowly anyway. I'm weighing myself tomorrow. I'm seeing results. It hasn't been quick, but I'm doing this to keep it off for good and setting myself up for the win. I work with my BB coach too and she has a 60 day challenge I'm a part of. Keeps me motivated too!
  • slimmerang
    Options
    I have also crashed and burned round 2. I can't seem to stay consistent on it! I really need to do this. I don't want to gain the weight I lost back. MUST HAVE WILLPOWER!
  • kcbe21
    Options
    You CAN do it!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    slimmerang wrote: »
    I have also crashed and burned round 2. I can't seem to stay consistent on it! I really need to do this. I don't want to gain the weight I lost back. MUST HAVE WILLPOWER!

Yep understood. I am there with you! We can do it!
  • kcbe21
    Options
    I thought this was a good read. .http://www.builtdaily.com/why-am-i-gaining-weight/
  • slimmerang
    Options
    That is a good article KCBE!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Yeah very interesting indeed!
  • kcbe21
    Options
    Round 2 finished!
    My "official" numbers are: Down 7 lbs & 4.5 inches.

Total for 2015: 14 lbs [12 on 21DF] & 18 inches!