Newbie here :)

Options
GSD_Mama
GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
Hi all, so happy to find this group of low carbers!
I've only been using this MFP app for a month or so along with my Keto and I love it. Let me tell you how much I hated cooking!! That is until I've decided to change my eating habits, and now you can't pull me away from the kitchen ☺️I look forward to creating healthy meals I didn't know existed and enjoy every minute and every meal I make.
I was never heavy but as you get older you just keep on putting pounds and I knew if I had to exercise to lose or maintain weight I had to change my diet. I used to exercise 6 days a week, but things started going downhill, I didn't feel good at all, felt hungry and heavy, your body just knows that something had to be done! I think I found my new life and a newcway to eat

Replies

• Rockmaker
    Rockmaker Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree about finding a new way to eat, at least until I get to my goal weight.
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Welcome itcphotog, I hope you love your new lifestyle and continue to enjoy the kitchen!
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying cooking low carb (I do too, a whole lot.) So many great recipes out there to try!
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. I've been finding tons of great recipes, hope this enthusiasm last for a long time lol