I just joined

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Veronica. I just joined the group. I have reached a plateau on my weight loss journey. I need to lose 27 pounds before the end of 2013 but would truly love to reach that number by september 13, 2013 (my bday). I remembered many years ago doing the walk away the pounds videos and working up a sweat. can you guys share with me which videos you like, how ofen do you suggest i should do them? would love to hear your feedback.

Replies

• brensessions
    brensessions Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Veronica! I just joined as well. I have at least 20 pounds that just will not budge. I ordered the Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection off Amazon. It has 4 of the workouts plus a stretchy band for 10 bucks. I started with the 1 mile walk but it goes up to 4 miles. So far I am liking it a lot. :-)
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello Veronica! I just joined as well. I have at least 20 pounds that just will not budge. I ordered the Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection off Amazon. It has 4 of the workouts plus a stretchy band for 10 bucks. I started with the 1 mile walk but it goes up to 4 miles. So far I am liking it a lot. :-)

Glad to hear that you liked it! I just ordered it and one with 5 walks/5 miles worth of walks. :) While I love the ones I have (1 & 2 mile that came with the 3 mile walk set,) I'm starting to want more variety.

So glad there's a group for those doing these videos. I need someone to share the pain of kickbacks with. :sad:
  • 4thoseiluv
    4thoseiluv Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well, here I am as well! Just getting back into the WATP dvds again and glad to see there's a group on MFP! I did them faithfully a number of years ago and really enjoyed any that I've tried. Whenever there's a dvd sale, I try to grab them at really cheap prices. Ah, kickbacks ~ gotta love them! :noway:

I have 28 lbs to reach my goal so hopefully we'll all be able to support each other and DO IT! Please feel free to friend me.

Deborah :flowerforyou:
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one that loaths kickbacks.

The one move I can not get down is any side stepping where the arms move outwards. To me they don't seem to sink up. If I get my legs going, I can't get the arms going and visa versa. So I just move my legs, figuring I can make up the arm stuff later. Any other leg and arm combination is no problem.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love her dvds. I have 4 of them :-D My favorite is her 5 mile fat burning and walk slim 4 fast miles.
  • bunchdarlene
    bunchdarlene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Darlene but like to be called Dar. I live in a one bedroom apt with my youngest daughter and her husband and their youngest daughter. I lost my husband going on 10 yrs this coming May. I use to live in Shelton,WA but now live in Tacoma,WA.
    I do have a lot of Leslie's DVD's and I love to work out with her. But today I'm going to the doctors to see what she can do with my left knee since I hurt it some how and don't know if I can walk with the DVD's yet so pray for me that she says I can but slow.
    Dar
  • wanda7557
    wanda7557 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I to love Leslie's DVDs. I hurt my knee a couple of months ago and haven't been walking. I need to get motivated to start again. Let's GO!
  • sgar36
    sgar36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I just joined, I think I put this in the wrong spot sorry.
  • Smallone50
    Smallone50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined this week. I've done the Leslie Sansone WATP dvds for years and love them. But when I tried to enter them in the exercise part of my day, it said it couldn't be found. So I just entered walk, 30 min. Am I missing something?
  • Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi all I lost 95 pds with the tapes love doing lesley got a whole collection my fav is fat burning love it Smallone I couldnt find how to post I just did my exersice walk briskly