Options
hnyzthms
hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
Has anyone started level 2? Also is less impact on knees xx

Replies

• squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday. It was a killer. I was supossed to do day 2 today, but instead I went to the gym and did my day 3 of c25k.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    @squaregum‌ is there as many lunges/squats knees are killing me x
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I did ripped in 30 week 2 today instead. Level 2 tomorrow, from what I recall when I did 30DS in the past my least favorite was level 1. :(
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done 3 days earlier than planned buy glad I did it. Though have a feeling arms may hurt by tomorrow x
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday after 8 days on level 1, level 1 was getting a little easy and I wasn't sweating really so wanted to up the workout, doing day 2 today. Man was it hard tho! I had to keep rewinding because I was just looking at them doing the exercises and dreading starting them!! Haha

• ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1, done. I don't remember level 2 being this hard! My arms are feeling it! A nice change from level 1 which was feeling pretty easy.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Level 2 done!!! I forgot how much I hated the squat with the front lift!!!! :#
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday. I'm sore today, but gotta motivate myself to get day 2 done.
  • squaregum
    Options
    About to do my day 2, and already dreading it!!!
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    I know your pain I am building up to it in about ah hr lol
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    Just done day three, level 2. Is getting a little easier and by easier I mean I'm managing to do the circuits near enough all the way through, I'm mixing modified and advanced moves, mainly doing advanced on high knees and lunges, really struggling with the planks though!!! Planks are my ultimate weakness so by day 10 I want to be able to do the plank moves the whole way through no breaks! I think I'm gonna stick with level two until I can do it all the way through, no stops - even if it takes me longer than 10 days!! X
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 done. Planks I can do. Struggling with knees. Having to just weights and not squats and lunges with them :-(
  • squaregum
    Options
    Done day 2!!! I'm with you AliciaJade93, I really strugled with planks. Need to try harder.
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    squaregum wrote: »
    Done day 2!!! I'm with you AliciaJade93, I really strugled with planks. Need to try harder.

I can just feel my abs cramping up its like a form of torture!! Haha

• ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Done with day 2! I skipped yesterday and did pilates.
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    Done day 4, woo! It's getting easier by the day (still v.hard tho compared to lvl 1 and I thought that was hard!!!) Managed to do a push up today!! And I was doing well with the plank moves, up till the last one, had to drop to my knees because my arms were just giving up but I managed to do most of the workout! Woo goo!
  • squaregum
    Options
    I skipped today but just did day 5 of c25k, plus a lot of crunches.
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Day 1 level2 done, it feels so much easier.
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 2 done with a mix of modified and advanced. Easier than day 1 so I hope I'm getting better xox
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 2 done! I had to do many modifications & it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be :# But still a good change up!