Fixed my wt. loss stall- thanks to your support!!

Options
dawlfin318
dawlfin318 Posts: 227 Member
Hi,

So I just want to thank those of you that answer my questions. I was stalled (or should I say "snailed" ) for about two weeks, until I upped my fats and paid much more attention to my carbs- and viola! Down two lb from last week! Didn't really do a fast so much as increased my fats while staying near 1500cal/day goal.

My initial wt goal was 139, but now I feel like I can easily hit 129lb. That would be the ultimate!

I now feel like 129 is totally doable.

Thanks everyone, and keto on!

Replies

• shadesofidaho
    shadesofidaho Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! I knew you could do this. So encouraging to see the pounds finally melt away. Congratulations.
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    hooray ..
  • tru2one
    tru2one Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that you broke through and WooHoooooo for YOU!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    (*) (*) (*)
  • tq33702
    tq33702 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    dawlfin318 wrote: »
    Hi,

So I just want to thank those of you that answer my questions. I was stalled (or should I say "snailed" ) for about two weeks, until I upped my fats and paid much more attention to my carbs- and viola! Down two lb from last week! Didn't really do a fast so much as increased my fats while staying near 1500cal/day goal.

My initial wt goal was 139, but now I feel like I can easily hit 129lb. That would be the ultimate!

I now feel like 129 is totally doable.

Thanks everyone, and keto on!
    ^ (*) (*) (*) ^
    WTG, Dawl..!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Snailed. heh. Stealing!
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Oh Dawlfin I'm so excited for you, congratulations!!!
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good to hear and gives me hope! !
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Great work, good for you.

Isn't it a funny feeling to hit "goal" and think, maybe this isn't it. I know when I was killing myself with working out and eating just at a calorie restriction, I couldn't imagine that WOE forever, so the minute I hit 'goal' I decreased my work outs and started eating crappy again...and of course, gained it back. That's why it cracks me up when people on the main forums say LCHF is not sustainable...for me it is, while calorie restriction and intense workouts are NOT.

With LCHF, I know that I can eat to satiety for the long term and control my weight.

My original goal weight was 165 and my new goal is 155. I'm creeping towards it, but very happy with the process!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep Calm and Keto On!
  • dawlfin318
    dawlfin318 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I couldn't have done it at all without all the support in this wonderful group. You got me through the rough spots. I hope I can return the favor or help the next person.