Lets get supportive! Lets get pumped!

Options
Smexy88
Smexy88 Posts: 5 Member
Hello ladies,
I noticed there isn't much discussion going on here. This is such a great venue to be uber supportive of our fellow BBGers, lets make the most if it.
I beleive the more active we we in supporting others, the more active we are in reaching for our own goals as well.
Perhaps we can discuss, what's been working for us, what isn't working so well, meal ideas, ideas on how to stay within calorie limits, struggles with the program and any positives we have had along the way.
I personally have started the pre-training on Monday. I have been struggling to complete the required two rounds of circuits. I am more unfit then I realised lol. Is anyone else having/had this problem?

Replies

• csparks13
    csparks13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I consider myself moderately in shape, and was really impressed by how much Kayla kicked my booty on the FIRST workout! If you're struggling to keep up with the two rounds of circuits, you might check some of the modifications in the back of the guide. Also remember your endurance will get better the more you work out! It's tough now but by the end of the 12 weeks you'll be knocking out burpee's!
  • missamy4
    missamy4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been quite busy (and a little lazy) the last couple weeks. I've still been trying to fit in the workouts, but have been totally missing my cardio sessions.

I was excited to see yesterday that I'm still making progress though! I'm down about three pounds, which doesn't seem like much but it's 20% of my goal! And I'm certainly getting stronger!

I also struggled in the beginning. So just take as much time as you need to get through it all. And don't feel bad about resting between each exercise or repeating weeks!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Weeks 1 and 3 are the same as well as 2 and 4. I am currently on week 3 (so I'm doing the same stuff as week 1) and it is crazy to me how much easier the workouts are now as compared to when I did them the first time a couple of weeks ago. Your endurance definitely builds up with these work outs!
  • Smexy88
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have been pushing through, completing week 2 of pre-training. I do feel better and have just been using some modifications and maybe taking a little more time. I haven't seen any results as yet, though still very early days. Also, my eating this week was well less than clean lol.
    Do you ladies have a calorie intake goal? I was sticking to 1200 but have really been struggling with that. Any ideas?
  • missamy4
    missamy4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am really terrible with eating well, so when I try my goal is to just track everything in mfp. I try to aim for using all of my calories, which is 1200 + my exercise calories(usually around 1400 total). Sometimes I'll still get really hungry but I never deprive myself cause I know I'm working hard. I just try to only eat fruits or fresh veggies if I'm already over my calories for the day.
  • Smexy88
    Options
    Thanks Amy, I also try to track everything in mfp. Am just finding myself going through a must eat sugary carb phase lol, and pulling myself inline though. Fruits ans veg is always a good go to. I am really loving apple with natural peanut butter at the moment lol, probably deafeats the purpose of the apple in the first place though lol.
    I have been doing the resistance and liss and have found that I am already feeling so much better, in only two and a half weeks. Might not show on the outside yet but I am really happy with it so far.
    We can most certainly rock this ladies!