YAY! DONE!!

JeriAnne84
JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I finished Body Revolution on Monday. I started it November 3rd. I had to take a week off right after I started Phase 2 because I got sick, but I did all the workouts. Some days life would get in the way or I was just really lazy and I would take a day off, but then next day I would double up my workout to make sure I did each DVD as many times as I was supposed to.

I loooooved this program. I’ve done a lot of her other DVDs and this is the fastest I’ve seen changes in my body both physically and with my cardiovascular system. It improved my asthma, which I struggled with at the beginning because I had just moved from a house where it had TONS of mold in the walls and would have to use my inhaler at least 4 times while working out, and now I can’t remember the last time I’ve had to use my inhaler. I’m a heck of a lot stronger than I was before, and my measurements have made pretty good changes!!! My weight hasn’t really changed. In fact I’ve only lost 1 lb throughout the whole 3 months. That is very frustrating, but I know I’m still doing stuff right since I’m getting smaller. When I did her Ripped in 30 my measurements changed but not the scale and then the month after I stopped I dropped 10 lbs. I guess my body just likes to troll me. Lol

The thing I didn’t like about this program was the cardio is there to give your muscles a rest so you have a few days of rest before you work the same muscles again. I feel you get that with Cardio 1 and 2. I don’t think you get that with Cardio 3. I could easily do Cardio 3 and not be horribly out of breath that I had to stop (this was after a week and a half of doing it), but my legs would start hurting so bad after mid-2nd circuit. It was my quads, hamstrings and calves that would hurt the most. I just feel like those muscles didn’t get as much of a rest as they needed to. Also I want to do the meal plan on my 2nd round, but after making a grocery list, its going to be *really* expensive to keep up.

I’m taking my measurements tonight and will take my “after” picture tonight and will post these all up tomorrow. I’m going a 2nd round using 5, 8, and 10 lbs weights. I’m trying to use my 10 lb weights the most, especially during Phase 1 when things are pretty easy to do. I’m not even going to get out my 3’s, which will be awful when I have to do weighted warrior 3, but I’ll have to suck it up and push through! I also have her level 2 resistance band I will use. I want to do the diet that goes with it, but after looking at it, I don’t think I can afford to keep it up all the time. So I’m going to do the best I can, eat healthier and not go out to eat as much. I’m also going to do cardio 1 with 5 lb weights, except for the speed bag because I don’t want to smack myself in the face with a weight. When I do my cardio at night for the kick start week, I’m going to alternate her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD, with doing Cardio 1 & 2 another night, and then Cardio 3 and then going to the cardio room at my apartment complex and doing something there. I want to burn at least 500 calories a day from exercise and see if I can’t drop this fat a bit faster. After the kick start week, I’ll probably continue to either do cardio 1,2, or 3 after I do the workout DVD or go to the cardio room just to get some extra in.

I want to lose 110 lbs over all and have lost 16 so far, so I will need to start busting more @$$!!!

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited February 2015
    Okay here's pictures. I was in my friend Chuck's wedding, so the before is a picture I stole from his wedding pictures. lol So I just used that dress. I'm also slightly hunched over in the wedding picture because it was 42 degress outside.

7ff4be28dff81a889cdf1af4ee41de82adbe.jpg

Side
    7ff4e1d7051a1a4337db21ab2e5004fecb6f.jpg

Total I lost:
    1.5 inches in my left arm
    1 inch in my right arm
    2 inches in my bust
    3 inches in my rib cage
    4 inches around my stomach
    2.5 inches around hips
    1.5 inches around right thigh
    and 1.25 inches around left thigh
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Way to go! It's great that you're in the same outfit, you can definitely tell the changes.