Week 5 Day 5

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
workout 6 done! felt good! I'm still horrible at the windshield abs move! i was really good with the cardio in this video (i actually tried it out now that my hips and knees feel better). i didn't do the high jumps with the knees though out of love for my knees. cardio day tomorrow and on to week 6.

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Really enjoyed this today! Not sure why, but if just felt good.
  • healthymomkc
    healthymomkc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Reverse planks... uggghhhhh
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Finally did this workout. I've been sick all week and it wasn't pretty. Had to stop the video at least 10 times to blow my nose or catch my breath.

I'm having a real hard time with quite a few of the floor moves on my back. I'm seeing a physical therapist on Tuesday - it seems to me this routine might be a little too intense on my glutes and lower back at this time - Jillian and her super sets! I'm thinking about taking a break from Body Revolution and doing 30 Day Shred for a while instead to build up more strength first, especially in my core. I'm planning to return to Phase 2 second week in three or four weeks when I might be more ready for it and have some of my back issues improved.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Mellie289 wrote: »
    Finally did this workout. I've been sick all week and it wasn't pretty. Had to stop the video at least 10 times to blow my nose or catch my breath.

I'm having a real hard time with quite a few of the floor moves on my back. I'm seeing a physical therapist on Tuesday - it seems to me this routine might be a little too intense on my glutes and lower back at this time - Jillian and her super sets! I'm thinking about taking a break from Body Revolution and doing 30 Day Shred for a while instead to build up more strength first, especially in my core. I'm planning to return to Phase 2 second week in three or four weeks when I might be more ready for it and have some of my back issues improved.
    I did this over the summer. I could barely get through workouts 3&4 so I did 30DS to get my strength up. While they are not even close to easy for me I can get through them doing most of the work. I was glad I made the decision to do this, I'm much stronger as a result.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that worked for you and I can see why. I have done 30DS before and I feel like JMBR progressed through some exercises too quickly for me that 30DS works on a little more slowly.