Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Options

Replies

• FrazerG81
    FrazerG81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i've had my charge hr for 6 days.. so far so good. https://www.fitbit.com/user/33VDT5
  • andygcc30
    andygcc30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit charge hr!
  • blessman
    blessman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Enjoying mine thus far!
  • Lisacpt
    Lisacpt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just set up my Charge HR. I lost my Flex that I got for Xmas in January carrying grocery bags . My Valentine got me my Charge HR. It seems more secure. Excited to get back on track. I need accountability.
  • traciek505
    traciek505 Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have a Charge HR got it about a month ago, and loving it!!! Add me if you want. In need of accountability :smiley:
  • acr8tz
    acr8tz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just got mine today and I'm so excited!
  • shellybamba
    shellybamba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just got a new Charge and using MyFitnesspal to log food. I love it. I hope to lose a pound a week. My goal is 30 pounds, and I hope this will keep me honest.
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Does anyone still get on here??
    I take a gander occadionally. :-) Fitbit user Sdtd , aka Sharon
  • yminaya
    yminaya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi just got my Fit Bit Charge for valentines! Would love friends to add or to add me. Yminaya4@yahoo.com
  • T311
    T311 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got my fit bit charge hr and I love it!!!
  • cgm2
    cgm2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got my charge HR 2 days ago. It said I burned 369 calories this morning while still in bed? Also, I find the steps are not accurate. It seems I burn like 2000 cals a day...that is just not possible....Anybody with the same issues? Is there any adjustments I need to make?
  • amellia25
    Options
    Please reply with your user profile
    Add me Amellia
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    cgm2 wrote: »
    Got my charge HR 2 days ago. It said I burned 369 calories this morning while still in bed? Also, I find the steps are not accurate. It seems I burn like 2000 cals a day...that is just not possible....Anybody with the same issues? Is there any adjustments I need to make?

First, you certainly burn calories while sleeping. As far as your overall count, try setting your basic activity level to sedentary. If you move more than that Fitbit will adjust. That being said, I don't eat back all the calories Fitbit allows. But I make sure to eat at least 1200 per day and if I'm really hungry I let myself eat more but never more than the max.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I love my Charge HR. I've had it not quite a month yet. My first fitbit so I'm still working out the kinks. I mainly use mfp, but getting used to only logging food on mfp and activity on fitbit app.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/35ZRQZ
  • kgunnoe613
    Options
    I've been using MFP for over a month and just bought a Fitbit Charge last Tuesday. I love being able to see how many steps I take and how many calories I burn. If anyone would like to add me my name on MFP is kgunnoe613 and my email for Fitbit is kgunnoe@gmail.com
  • Jason0183
    Options
    I have the Charge, love using MFP for food diary.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Just got my Charge in the mail today. Got my account set up and am charging the unit. Pretty psyched to get started, although when I linked MFP with Fitbit, the directions on how to log properly disappeared too quickly. Anyone have a link to that message?
  • acr8tz
    acr8tz Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I just got my FitBit Charge and have a couple of questions and hope someone can help. 1) Is it more accurate to input your workout time to MFP or just let FitBit calculate the calorie burn?

My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week, which means it's a 1,000 cal deficit per day. My FitBit goals are set as such.

2) Do, I still need to deduct 1,000 cal from the adjustment it's making in MFP or is that already done?

For example, MFP has me set at 1,200 cal/day. With the FitBit adjustment, it increased it to 1,970 and then I subtract what I ate and that gives me additional calories to eat. FitBit has a similar number to MFP with remaining calories to eat. So, do I need to deduct the 1,000 cal or does it automatically happen? I'm assuming it does, but just want to make sure.
  • lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mdawg99 wrote: »
    I got mine today - set up this evening and ready to rock it... phoenixfitness76@gmail.com

• armandotorres88
    Options
    Anyone can add me. My email is armandotorres88@yahoo.com